Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Caption This Winners

I want to thank everyone that participated in this weeks 'caption this' contest. I sure have a great time reading all your captions.

This Sunday there will be another contest so make sure you swing by and throw your two cents (caption) into the hat.
Winners you can pick of your badges at the bottom of my blog.

So here are this weeks winners:

First place goes to Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53 with:

Think these will hold my fat a$$??

Second place goes to Anna of My Only Photo with:

What are you looking at, have you not seen the new version of Michelin man yet?

Honorable mention goes to Greg J of Day by Day with:

The invitation did say black tie.

Caption This Participants:

Barb of WillThink4Wine
Marg of Margs Pets
Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53
Patrick of Toronto City Life
Greg of Day by Day
Lois Grebowski of Lowdown from Lois

Sandy B of Traveling Bells
Freda of Freda's Voice
Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage
DrillerAA09 of Driller's Place
Anna of My Only Photo
Lisa of Alterity Button Jewelry and Gifts
Share This


  1. I'm having fun trying to figure out what you're googling to find these images, Sandee!

    Big hugs xo

  2. woo hoo, i love to win. yesterday was a winning day!

    smiles, bee

  3. those are too funny, I blanked and couldn't come up with a thing

  4. Good choices for sure. I am with barb, what do you put in the search box to find these pictures. or are they part of your picture collection?

  5. Sandee,Congrats to the winners,and yes I want to kow how you come up with these "goodies" Big Time Hug my friend.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥