Monday, April 5, 2010


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants
1. June Zach
2. Barb
3. Joanne
4. Mike Golch
5. Jack K.
6. Marg
7. Linda
8. Grace
9. Jim
10. Ken n Cheryl
11. BlogTactic
12. Sandy B
13. Don
14. Chuckie
15. Ann
16. DianeCA
17. Ivanhoe
18. Sohbet
19. Lydia
20. Rajagopalan
21. Gary Gibbs
Share This


  1. So I am number 1 again for Awww...Mondays! Wohoo! ^_^

    Are the cats twins? They look exactly the same and what awesome cuteness they both have! :D

    -Fledgling Blogger-

  2. Who can resist the baby blues of a kitteh?

    Happy Monday, Sandee! Big hugs xo

  3. more kittehs?? iz yoo prejudis?? har har

  4. Now you have done it. Black kitties are our favorite. They really have the awwwwwwwwww value. What a great picture. Hope you have a super week Sandee.

  5. Yea, they're cute alright until they start getting into absolutely everything and tearing up your house while getting beneath your feet so that you almost trip and land on your face in the kitchen. Oh wait, that's Tesla ... not THOSE kittens!

    Have a great Monday, Sandee!

  6. awwww ... Those cute little kittens have to learn all about their role in Halloween now.

  7. So cute! We just want to hug them and rub our cheeks across their soft fur! Love the feel of a soft, cute kitten!

  8. Cute squared!

    Enjoy your Monday. Big hugs...

  9. Perfect. Black cats. They'll be perfect for my annual Halloween sacrifice to the gods.

  10. cool one.Big Time Hug to you my friend!

  11. Ahhh cuteness...not a cat fan until i see such an adorable, lovable face!

    Thx so much for visiting me, my friend. *lovies*

  12. aren't they just the cutest. I think 2 little black kittens would be a nice complement to a little white westie :)

  13. Awww i miss having kittens! I haven't had any since I moved to Norway. They are so sweet.

  14. How cute! And look at those blue eyes. I'm more of a doggie person, but these two could sway me to get a kitty or two :)

  15. I love my cats, but I sure love when they are kittens!
    Thanks for brightening my Monday!!


  16. coal cuties!
    have a great week!

  17. I would love to do this, I think it's a great idea but if my "Bros" saw a cute kitty cat pic on my blog, there would be hell to pay...!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥