Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pedigree Photography

Pedigree Petfoods is a subsidiary of the American group Mars, Incorporated specializing in pet food, with factories in England at Melton Mowbray and Birstall, Leeds; and offices at Mc Lean, Virginia. Source: Wikipedia

This photography is amazing. Enjoy!

Pedigree Dog food ad shot 1000 FPS using the Phantom camera. Stolen from: Glenn of Man Over Board
Share This


  1. I can't imagine how expensive the camera is that does that, but I want one! I love how their hair looks in those sweeping movements. So cool!

  2. I was waiting for a surprise critter at the end:-) Very nicely done. I need a new camera:-(

    Big hugs, honey...

  3. Great steal Sandee. I love that video. It is so well done and the music is terrific. Thanks for the great laugh this morning. Have a super week end.

  4. that was an amazing ad!!

    have a lovely weekend honey!

    smiles, bee

  5. You could never get a cat to do that.. If they tossed chocolate, i might though. Just saying.

    Big hugs xo

  6. Laughing at Barb's comment above!

    Wish my camera could do that sort of thing but afraid not!

  7. BIG Hugs and an extra one for the weekend. :-)

  8. I can catch food in my mouth too. Just not at 1000 fps.

  9. I know nothing about cameras but thats a great little video

  10. Amazing shots... the hair, teeth, swinging long tongues, focused look, depth of concentration, graceful movements...nothing short of a piece of art! Thanks for the feast for the eyes! Have a great weekend!

  11. I saw this on Glenn's blog but it so worth watching again. I'm glad you stole it :)

  12. I wish I were a dog. To be able to look so good and be so happy for one little piece of kibble.

  13. Absolutely stunning!! Love it. After a hard dog day, this makes me laugh and cry - Pedigree Dogs ad dogs in slow mo catching treats

  14. The shots are awesome! I love the last few shots where the camera able to shoot the reactions of the dogs to show how disappointed are they!

    dog allergies treatment

  15. @ hjwoon07 ... disappointed? That was the happiest looking bulldog I've EVER seen. What a funny sense of humor you have.

    What I noticed is how wide the dogs open their mouths to catch that kibble. Their muscles are tensing, they are leaping with all of their might ... they WORK to get that little bite of kibble.

    There's a lesson in there for me, no doubt.

    You sound a little disappointed in your weight results, Ma'am, but I am proud of you. You lost TEN POUNDS!!! And you are keeping them OFF! You rock. You'll hit your next lower weight soon. You will!

    You go girl!!!

    Me = 156.6 today.

  16. Big big hugs!!!


  17. This is awesome! This brightens my gloomy day...

    I soooo love it especially when they were sticking out their tongues and doing the slow-mo! Way too COOL! :D

    Fledgling Blogger


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥