Saturday, March 27, 2010

Entrecard vs Boating

I've been in the number one spot off and on for quite some time now in Entrecard. It's been fun getting there and trying to stay there. I've had lots of time over the winter months to devote my time is seeing how well I could do. I know this is a senseless waste of time, but I love doing this every single day. Okay I'm addicted to Entrecard!

Well, the weather is warming up here and the boat is calling. Not just going up and staying in the slip, but moving the boat out of the shed and going somewhere. As you read this we will be at our island with several other boating friends for the weekend. The island is dark so there's no Internet.

As the weeks progress I will be spending less and less time on Entrecard dropping and more and more time boating. I love this time of year and am looking forward to another great season on the water. So...Entrecard I'll pay lots of attention to you after the boating season ends sometime in November. When it comes to what is more important the boat will always win hands down.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Share This

19 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic, have a great time. I'd love to have a boat. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boating is way more fun than dropping, no doubt about it! Have fun!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your priorities in order, that is for sure!

    Hitting the road shortly for a long day of getting to Mayberry, but it'll be worth it.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it would be so fine to be in the boat together with you. You have the wonderful blog - it reflects your heart and realy deserves first place on Entercard. You are happy indeed. You can do what you want (to blog or to boat) that's a dream to me. My state of health enables me just to enjoy the life of others. So your news made the day to Art by Tomas blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you one bit. If I had that option I would choose it over Entrecard also. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow an exotic island getaway, have fun Sandee and I'll still drop here while ur away..hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good choice. That boat needs some exercise and you need to go to many islands. Hope you have a wonderful time. You will always be #1 in our little nook of cats. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. best choice, indeed! i hope you have a dreamy boating season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bon voyàge! Maybe I can grab that first place now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. On an island! What a perfect way to enjoy the weekend. Can't wait to we can do the same on our sailboat! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boat drinks!!! Have a great time and take us with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's see: entrecard-blogging vs. boating on a beautiful day...hmmmm - no contest! Sail away, sail away, sail away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Entrecard is like playing Employee of the Week. Those suckers just won't ban me no matter how many TOS violations I incur. I'm sure they think I'm THE MAN, despite my commitment to my insignificant penis.

    Boating bores me unless it involves fishing and lots of drugs and alcohol and laughing at young people getting sick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you have your priorities in order. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe... doing my summer beach bumming priority as well. :D have a safe boating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The hell with EC, enjoy the water, sun and friends, thats a no brainer.

    Hopefully EC will still be around and I am sure you will be back at top in a matter of days, if that long.

    Big Boating Hug and remember no drinking and driving Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! Boating sounds fun! You have a great time Sandee! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is time to have fun on boat! enjoy yourself! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a great time boating...that is more important the EC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥