Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comment Game

It's time to play the comment game again. We are at the boat for the weekend (what else is new). Now play nice okay, and have a terrific weekend.

Here's how it goes: I'll start the game off at the bottom of this post by choosing two words or phrases, like coffee or tea, and which ever one you prefer you choose. You can also explain why. When you have done that you do two new words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. Feel free to come back as often as you like. Just have fun. If someone derails the game will one of you put it back on track? Thanks.

First comment: Rock and Roll or Country and Western?
Share This


  1. Rock and Roll or Country and Western?

    I choose Rock and Roll! Even though I am, a little bit Country. I mean who doesn't 'wanna Rock&Roll all night---and party every day'!

    Sushi or Buffalo Wings!


  2. never had sushi so I choose buffalo wings.

    Above the clouds or under the sea

  3. Clouds! I love flying through them in a plane or being up above them, but I do not like snorkeling or scuba diving, even though it's pretty. On TV.

    White potato or sweet potato?

  4. Sweet potato, most of the time.

    Eagle or turkey?

  5. turkey! with cranberry sauce! ha ha

    diet coke or diet pepsi?

  6. neither one but if I have to choose, it would be diet coke.

    chocolate or vanilla ice cream

  7. Vanilla baby... you can always put chocolate on top...

    Jelly beans or peeps?

  8. Jelly Beans. Some more of it!

    Alphabets or the Numbers?

  9. Alphabet.

    Helping others or receiving help?

  10. Helping others!

    marshmallow rabbits or chocolate rabbits?

  11. Chocolate rabbits!

    Decaf or regular?

  12. regular. just two spoons of sugar.

    top or bottom?

  13. Top. I like control. ;-P

    black or white?

  14. white I guess. Depends on black or white what.

    lemon or lime

  15. lemons for lemonade, no scratch that limes for Coronas :-)

    Number 1 or Number 2

  16. Number 2 because 1 is the loneliest number that you ever knew.

    Baseball or football?

  17. Can I choose Foosball instead of football? Foosball is a faster paced game.

    grilling or barbecuing (they are not the same)

  18. That got me thinking.
    Grilling because there is no charcoal and soot involved.
    Yes, grilling! Just do not grill me on this one, LOL!

    Since today is Pacquiao day,

    Pacquiao or Clottey?

  19. Well, this was the wrong time to stop by.
    I'm going to have to say Pacquiao because that name is familiar.

    Rocky or Rambo?

  20. Well, if we're talking about Sly Stallone, I'll go with Rocky. I love the triumph type tales.

    dogs or cats?

  21. Dogs, because they have a personality and love you unconditionally.

    Steak or chicken?

  22. marshmallow rabbits or chocolate rabbits?

  23. @ Matty

    Steak simply because I love the taste compared to chicken and it is more classy. LOL

    summer or winter?

  24. surely summer for the brightness and busy activities!

    baby Barbie or girlie Barbie?

  25. i'd go for girlie Barbie ;)

    scuba diving or skiing?

  26. Scuba Diving... cos you also get to tour the tropical islands later on :P

    Sky Diving or Base Jumping?


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥