Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Caption This Winners

And yet another fine group of captions again this week. You all do such a very good job coming up with some hilarious captions. This week we actually have awards for the top three. You certainly don't have to put them on your blog either, but if you want to then at least you have that option. This goes for our past winners too.
Here are this weeks winners...
First place goes to Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53 with:

Oh krap Alice, I take a twenty minute nap and what happens? It's just like the time you parked the car in the garage and didn't open the garage door.
Second place goes to Gruntilda of The Shitty Astrologer with:

Captain Highliner's LSD experiments produced some fascinating results.
Honorable mention goes to FishHawk of AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles with:

The last charter of the Minnow didn't last very long with Gilligan at the helm.

Caption This participants (in order of appearance):

Jack K. of One Man's View from Lansing, KS
FishHawk of AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles
BlogTactic of BlogTactic
Karen of Blazing Minds
Sandy B of Traveling Bells

Marg of Margs Animals
Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53
Papetarie of Papetarie si birotica
Rajagopalan of Just Out
Barb of WillThink4Wine

Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
Mike Golch of Rambling Stuff aka Golch Central
Don E. Chute of Don E. Chute
K of Interstitial Life
DrillerAA09 of Driller's Place

Don of Beyond Left Field
Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap
Pam of Finding Pam
Freda of Freda's Voice
Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage

Matty of I Can See Clearly Now
Glenn of Man Over Board
Jim of Jim's Little Blog
Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r
Karen of WillOaks Studio

katherine. of wading through my stream of consciousness...
Arv of On The Wall...
Wendster of Wendster's Blog
Gruntilda of The Shitty Astrologer
Buggy of Cute As A Buggy

A great big thank you to all that participated.
Share This


  1. woo hoo! i won!!!

    big smiles, bee

  2. Hey I'm on a roll! Thanks Sandee...I could get used to this winning thing! I'm in great company with the 1st & 3rd place entries...

  3. Congrats to the winners! Awesomely funny captions! Tat is a great contest Sandee, I'll need to play this weekend if I get a chance. Love and hugs!! :)

  4. Thanks for the very honorable mention, but the next time, I expect to be named the winner. Hey, I checked the rules, and you can do that.

  5. This is a terrific idea! You come up with some dandy stuff, for sure! I'd think that by now, you'd not have anything liquid in your mouth when reading anything our Miss Bee writes!

  6. Congrats to all the winners. Very funny stuff from some talented folks.

  7. I should have my brother in law caption them - he's always hysterical! Me? Not so much!

    I'm loving this feature! Too funny! Big hugs xo

  8. Sandee, is that YOUR boat???

    (( shock ))

  9. congrats to the winners, they all came up with some good ones.

  10. Is this Mount Sinai?

  11. Congrats to you truly funny peeps. Now I know where to go when I need a funny tag-line!

    Peace, Love, and Understanding--Elvis Costello


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥