Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Caption This Winners

And yet another fine group of captions again this week. You all do such a very good job coming up with some hilarious captions. I did have a really tough time picking the winners this week.

I want to thank everyone that participated in this weeks 'caption this' contest.

The winners can pick up their badges at the bottom of my blog.

Here are this weeks winners...

FIRST PLACE goes to Gary Gibbs of Double G's Spot with:

Single leg swing, scissors..and now for the dismount.

SECOND PLACE goes to Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap with:

He flies through the air with the greatest of ease, that daring young man looking for some fleece.

HONORABLE MENTION goes to Steve of Da Dude's BBQ Thought & Other Things with:

Your Government at work.

Caption This participants (in order of appearance):

Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r
Gary Gibbs of Double G's Spot
June Zach of Fledgling Blogger
Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap
Marg of Margs Animals

Joanne of Another Day in Paradise
Barb of WillThink4Wine
Mike Golch of Rambling Stuff aka Golch Central
Carol G of A Letter To Me
Freda of Freda's Voice

Rajagopalan of Just Out
Lola of Lola's Diner
Roger of Roger Dmans
SilverNeurotic of The Quarter Life Crisis
Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie

Steve of Da Dude's BBQ Thought & Other Things
Jrodius of Going Guerilla
Dawn of Don't Know Much About Photography
Doctor Faustroll of Internation Musing
Anonymous of Can't See Sheep

Anthony North of Beyond The Blog
Wendster of Wendster's Blog
Share This


  1. oh cool, I got second place. Congrats to Gary on his great caption.

  2. Too funny. Where do you find these photos?

    My bil and nephews are awesome at stuff like this... me? Not so much.

    Have an amazing day, Sandee! Big hugs xo

  3. Very deserving winners! I missed this one, but can't wait for the next caption this contest! Have a beautiful day!

  4. oh my, those were all excellent!(and thank you again!)

  5. I would have picked that one first too. That was really funny. Hope you have a great day Sandee.

  6. Nice pick! Have a great day!

  7. I read all of the comments for this picture and thought "I've got nuthin"... they were ALL so great! It has to be hard choosing each week.

    I hope that you have a wonderful day!

  8. great choice!

    too funny...

    smiles, bee

  9. Wow...I won.. Thanks guys. I am displaying my badge on my blog with pride..Can't wait to have a go at the next one.

  10. You always get such great caption entries! Some very funny people read your blog!

    Oh, and there's an update on my blog from Tesla on his post - he got his toy and has been having a grand time with it. I guess I chose wisely!

  11. Woof! Woof! I guess I missed the contest. Anyway, I deleted my entrecard on my site n realized that I was not following your blog. Congrats to all the winners. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  12. omg, I thought I was back in Arkansas again with that pesky pig humping the camel... then I looked a bit closer...

    That's funny! Love the comments!

  13. I missed this one but you know I can't do them anyway. The winners were great, especially like the government one though I don't really know why.

  14. Congrats to everyone.

    Had a good time looking at all submissions.

  15. Congrats to the winners, those were hilarious! Hugs and loves Sandee!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥