Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Caption This Winners

And yet another fine group of captions again this week. You all do such a very good job coming up with some hilarious captions. I want to thank everyone that participated in this weeks 'caption this' contest. The winners can pick up their badges at the bottom of my blog.
Here are this weeks winners...

FIRST PLACE goes to Jrodius of Going Guerilla with:

Congratulations to Jeremy Hogenstein, winner of this year's Worst Photoshop Skills Competition!

SECOND PLACE goes to Gruntilda of The Shitty Astrologer with:

Jaws is recruited by the Marine Special Rescue Unit to train their rescuers by making search and rescue missions even more impossibly hard than they are already are. So far, there have been no successful graduates since Jaws was recruited. [Reuters]

HONORABLE MENTION goes to Glenn of Man Over Board with:

Guys, ah GUYS!!!! Will you stop looking at the stupid Golden Gate Bridge and get my ass out of here!!!!

Caption This participants (in order of appearance):

Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r
Jack K. of One Man's View from Lansing, KS
Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53
Todd Broyles of Relationships
Marg of Margs Animals

Barb of WillThink4Wine
Lois of Lowdown from Lois
Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap
Don of Beyond Left Field
Freda of Freda's Voice

Desert Songbird of The Ice Box
Buggy of Cute As A Buggy
Matty of I Can See Clearly Now
Speedy of Speedcat Hollydale Page
Krizzcross of VanillaSeven' Photography

Rajagopalan of Just Out
Anna of selectiv-e-pedia
Edwin of Lakbay Philippines
Gruntilda of The Shitty Astrologer
Linda of Are We There Yet??

Jrodius of Going Guerilla
Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage
Glenn of Man Over Board
Bing (PinkLady) of Sheepish Thoughts
Jim of Jim's Little Blog
Share This


  1. These are lots of fun, but I think I like the comment game better. The stories are hilarious, but they are both fun. You need to write a book with all of these in it :-) BIG HUGS

  2. i had fun with this one sandee =)

  3. Thanks for getting my style. It's not for everyone. Great job by all and I look forward to defending my title in the near future.

  4. This is my favorite commentor participation sport! Even though I stink at it!

  5. Thanks again Sandee! I'm always in good company here with the winners!

  6. Those captions are all hilarious. Wish I could be that clever. Those are really good and congrats to you three funny people.

  7. I always love the lines everyone comes up with. My brain is usually too slow to think of anything. Congrats to the winners


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥