Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunshine to Beautiful

Audrinna of Audrinna World gave me three awards; the Sunshine award, the Sugar Doll award and the Beautiful Blogger award.

Thank you so much Audrinna.

I pass these three awards to everyone in my buddy list. That includes my personal doctor, Doctor Shoal.

Share This


  1. I am so overwhelmed with emotion ... wow, it has been a long journey to get to this point.

    Seems not to long ago a doctor with a dream started a health blog in the hopes of helping "people". Good people like Sandee. It has been 2 years now, and it looks like my ship has finally come in. Thanks so much for this award, and for the positive push to forge ahead ... even when nobody is reading

    Doctor Shoal

  2. Sunshine? Yes.
    Beautiful? Yes.

    Much deserved honors. Big hugs, honey.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥