Friday, February 12, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award

Mike of Rambling Stuff aka Golch Central gave me the Prolific Blogger award. Thanks Mike for always including me with your awards. Audrinna of Audrinna World also gave me the Prolific Blogger award. Audrinna is my newest blogging friend. Thanks so much Audrinna. The definition for a prolific blogger is:
"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."
Of course there are rules, but I'm not going to follow them:
  1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award please (if you have time) pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers to spread some love!
  2. Every prolific blogger please link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
  3. Each prolific blogger link this back to this post, which explains the origins and motivations for the award.
  4. Every prolific blogger please visit this post and add their name in the Master Link so we can all get to know the other winners. (None of us are quite sure what the "master link" is, so just visit the post and check out some new blogs, make some new blogger buddies).
I pass this award on to everyone in my buddy list.
Share This


  1. Sandee,you are welcome,I am always willng to Share The Love.

  2. Doctors need luv too, just sayin

  3. Congrats Sandee! You fit the description of a prolific blogger perfectly!

  4. Congrats Sandee you deserve it :) have a great day

  5. Congratulations Sandee! A well deserved Award indeed. I think you are one of the most dedicated bloggers there are and always enjoy my visits here.
    Hugs sweetie!
    Kimmie :)

  6. Congrats and well deserved!

  7. Awesome award Sandee! I see you posted your number #1 on your sidebar, it looks good there and you are so #1 in everybody's book! Hugs and loves!! :)

  8. Who is the Doctor Shoal quack?


  9. Speedy- He's my doctor. Tonight at 6 pacific time he's getting some awards too. Big hug. :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥