Friday, February 5, 2010

Caption This Winners

Again I had a great time reading all the captions, and now it's time to post the winners. As promised I have chosen first place, second place and honorable mention. Drum roll please.

Bob of plainolebob takes first place with:

Now I can be a plumber coming and going.

Driller of DrillerAA09 takes second place with:

Last night, I PhotoShopped my butt off. However, before I could turn around, my wife hit the undo button.

Frank of FoxxFyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r takes honorable mention with:

Early bird may get the worm, but I am always up at the crack of Don.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone that took a stab at this one. There were indeed many great submissions and it was tough to pick the winners.
Share This


  1. Sandee, bad thing was i saw this guy in both aisles at Lowes, huntin for a custom toilet seat.

  2. Great choices, Sandee. Glad I didn't have to pick. You've got some funny friends. Said with love.

    Big hugs, honey. Have a great w/e!

  3. Hi Sandee,

    Having a hoot with these. Can't wait for more (a little more ASSthetically pleasing photos would be nice though) HA --couldn't resist.
    Thanks for the mention

  4. Thank ya, thank ya very much.

  5. Darn I had a good one!!! Where oh where can my pee pee be, oh where oh where can it be???!!! with the tune playing of course!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥