Monday, February 22, 2010

Caption This Winners

Another fun caption this week, but this week was really tough to pick the three winners. Really tough. So here goes.

The Shitty Astrologer of The Shitty Astrologer takes first place with:

"A rare, intimate glimpse into the private life of Tiger and Elin Woods."

Buggys of Cute As A Buggy takes second place with:

You charge these prices and expect me to share the mud with a..a...woman? I'm calling the BBB.

Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage takes honorable mention with:

No Wilbur!! This is not the time to dig for truffles!

Thanks again to everyone that participated. You are all awesome.
Share This

18 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandee! I think these are fun and I LOVE reading all the comments on the Caption This posts. What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There all funny, and I like the picture too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Sandee, I'm blushing from head to toe here...I'm the type of person that never wins anything! I'm so flattered! Thanks Sandee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol too funny, congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Go Shitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee hee! I love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Well deserved honors...

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conrats to all the winners but especially to the The Shitty Astrologer who won the big one :-) Lots of hugs to my Sandee women

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sandee, what an honor! I took second place in the mud slingin' contest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. man that was fun! great captions,everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those were 3 of the best..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those were really good. The Tiger Woods one was excellent. And the truffles was very funny too. What a good laugh that was.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that you think. Thank you for share very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOO HOO!

    Congrats to the winners :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They were all good! How fun and what a great photo! You always make things fun Sandee..thank you for being a very special smile in my day when I come to visit.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shitty Astrologer, you should change your name to The Hilarious Astrologer. Hee hee!

    P.L. Frederick (Small & Big)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥