Friday, February 26, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Marg of Marg's Pets gave me the Beautiful Blogger award. Well, actually her cats did. Thank you so very much. You all are just purrfect in my book and so is your mom. There are some rules with this award too. I'm supposed to tell you seven things about me and then pass this award on to seven other beautiful bloggers.
Here's the kitties picks:
Drowning in Cats
Puppy On a Roomba
Planet Tails
The Everyday Adventurer
Comedy Plus
Nanny Goats in Panties

Here's seven things about me:
  1. I hate to shop. If I need something I go in, get it and leave.
  2. I love to people watch. People really don't realize they are being watched sometimes. They do things they wouldn't do if they realized that.
  3. My favorite season is spring. It's almost here and I'm very happy about that.
  4. Although I love spring, my favorite holiday is Christmas. After Christmas you can just bring on spring.
  5. I love Coffee Lovers Ice Cream at Cold Stone. It's heavenly. I rarely have it though.
  6. A week ago I had cataract surgery and I can't believe how well I can see, and how vivid the colors are.
  7. My very best friend in the entire world is my handsome husband.
Here's where I break the rules. I pass this award on to everyone on my buddies list. Again, thanks to Marg and all her wonderful pets.
Share This


  1. i like to shop online but not in stores...

    smiles, bee

  2. Congratulations! I love me some Cold Stone ice cream too. MMMMMM

  3. Well done with your answers. I don't like to shop either. Congrats! and thank you for sharing.

    I am so happy your vision is so great.

  4. Congratulations Sandee. I like to shop online also like Miss Bee. The stores are just to busy these days...or I am starting to get old and crabby...LOL.

  5. You said: I hate to shop. If I need something I go in, get it and leave. - meeeee toooooooooo.

    Congratulations on your award!

    Anna :)

  6. you can learn a great deal about people by watching. Now after your can be watching them even better! Glad to read you are so happy with the results!

    and you do have a very handsome best

  7. your husband as your very best friend... oh sandee, that melted my heart.

    congratulations on your well-deserved award!!!

    have a happy weekend with hubby =)


  8. Just a quick hello Sandee, before I hit the bed I wanted to stop by and let you know I was still alive :-), Will be back soon, Glenn

    By the way, Marg is such a great person and an award from her makes it that more special. I am trying to stop by and say hello at 2am, and just called Marg I think John on her blog arghhh Big hug

  9. Congrats on the award. You sure get a lot of them - deservedly.

  10. Congrats on that award!

    You and I have sooo much in common, especially that last one. Blessed we are!

    Big hugs, honey...

  11. That's super so deserve it! Your blog is a sunny spot on the net and total hoot!

  12. #7 ... just as it should be

    You are blessed to have someone like that ;-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥