Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beaujolais Bistro

A group of 40-year-old buddies discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because the waitresses there have low-cut blouses and really short skirts.

10 years later, at 50 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because the food there is very good and the wine selection is excellent.

10 years later at 60 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant is smoke-free.

10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because the restaurant is wheelchair accessible and they even have an elevator.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed that they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because everyone's heard it's good and they've never been there before.
Share This

20 comments:

  1. Yep, I like my restaurants quiet and smoke free. I have sooooo out grown Hooters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one, Sandee! I can so see myself doing this with my beloved Cancun one of these days and enjoying it like it was the first time I've ever been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Now that is funny. That is so perfect. Have a great day Sandee. You just started mine off really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lamentable comedy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really really loved this one! thanks for the laugh this morning, i shall tell it at canasta!

    smiles, bee
    oxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...poor guys. I'll just stop going out when I can't get an erection anymore. Otherwise, what's the damn point?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, with what i am going through with my mom and her dementia, right now this really hit home,lol.
    i just know what to look forward too.
    BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Changing priorities LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, is that ever the way it is! Good one. I'll have to share this one with Dick.

    Enjoy your day. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeuuwww, a little too real but I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, that my future in a nutshell, and to some extent, my present too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haaaaaaaa perfect, that is the truth. The only thing that the story was missing was the adult Depends dispenser in the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. senility does have it's advantages....lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hillariuos about grewing older.

    I've installed my RFID so people can find me, when I'm lost;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, there's nothing quite like the feeling one gets when discovering a great, new restaurant! bwahahahaha!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...never been there before.... bwahahahahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha ha I like this one very funny.

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to print this one off for my parents. I think they'd appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I forgot what I was going to say .......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥