Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday's Quiz

Which is larger?

1. The continental U.S. or Australia?
2. Austria or Maine?
3. Burkina Faso or Colorado?
4. Cameroon or California?
5. Germany or Montana?
6. Greece or Alabama?
7. Iran or Alaska?
8. Ireland or West Virginia?
9. Japan or California?
10. Niger or Texas?
11. The Pacific Ocean, or the entire land area of the world?
12. Pakistan or California?
13. Turkey or Texas?
14. The United Kingdom or Oregon?
15. Zimbabwe or Montana?

Answers tomorrow...
Share This


  1. Wow that is a lot of questions. I will be interested in the answers. I can guess at some of them.

  2. I was disappointed you didn't slip in something like "Oprah or Rosie O'Donnell".

  3. That's too much thinking to do so early in the morning! I do know a few of them right off the top of my head, so it will be fun to read the answers.

    Enjoy your day. Big hugs, honey...

  4. 16. My hips or Texas?

  5. My penis or Jennifer's hips?
    *noting the "Pg-13" feel here I chose the word "penis" instead of, well...never mind.

  6. I am always allergic to these type of questions. No breaking head, simply chill this weekend!

  7. Tough geography questions are not funny. Tell us a joke.

  8. LOL @ Don... Too much thinking for a weekend... LOL!

  9. jennifer's hips or my rear end?

    and the other questions? i don't know. sorry.

    smiles, bee

  10. Having majored in Geography and Geology in college, this should be a breeze. Hmmmmm, then why isn't it?

  11. A Pop Quiz? That is No Fair! Especially on the weekend!

    Pink Purrs to you!

  12. No way I am taking that quiz! Might steal it for a party though!

  13. Wish I had just paid a bit more attention at School. I would have been the best "Country/State Sizer". Anyways, now that dream has gone into the drain....:)

  14. made me laugh Sandee...when i was in college, i hate my World History subject...haha but until now i still have my World History Book..hahaha

    Well, let me guess Q#11. it's the entire land area of the world..hehe.

    Have a great Monday.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥