Thursday, January 14, 2010

Caption This

Photo captions, also known as cutlines, are a few lines of text used to explain or elaborate on published photographs. In some cases captions and cutlines are distinguished, where the caption is a short (usually one-line) title for the photo, while the cutline are a longer, prose block under the caption, generally describing the photograph, giving context, or relating it to the article.

Captions more than a few sentences long are often referred to as a "copy block". They are a type of display copy. Display copy also includes headlines and contrasts with "body copy", such as newspaper articles and magazines. Source: Wikipedia

I'm still helping hubby with a very large project, but want you to have something entertaining to do while I'm away from the computer. I thought this photograph was pretty interesting and several things come to mind. None of which I care to repeat either. So go ahead and leave as many captions as you wish and I'll pick 1st, 2nd and honorable mention. If you are playing please sign Mr. Linky too. Thanks.

1. K2seo
2. Martha
3. Bingo
4. Patrick
5. Andrew
6. foxxfyrre
7. CrAzY Working Mom
8. who wouda thunk it??
9. taonggrasa
10. Marg
11. Mr. Stupid
12. Lois Grebowski
13. Don
14. Buggys
15. Doctor Faustroll
16. Sandy B
17. Gracie
18. Empress Bee (of the High Sea)
20. Julia Smith
21. dawn
22. Rajagopalan
23. jennifer
24. 2012 Doomsday Predictions
25. Lilysgramma
Share This


  1. What they are doing? :)

  2. Okay, let me get the gum you borrowed. ;)

  3. hey you two! cut that out, I cant surf like this!!!

  4. ei, you two! Stop that! I got a boner here!

  5. I am going to leave this one alone. And I am coming back to see what else is said.

  6. No Comments for these too!

    What's the guy behind holding. Why is he holding it and why there???

    And for the thing lying there on the right, no

  7. LOL...I can't keep it clean...

    all I gotta say is that this is a perfect opportunity for certain spammers to post their wares...LOL!

  8. You can get the "real" version if you Google 'nudes on beach.'

  9. Wanna ride my surfboard?

  10. How Johnny Wadd got his start.

  11. Surf this!

    Big hugs to the super helper...

  12. I think that I am too young to be allowed to see that.

  13. Ha ha! I romantic moment was ruined!

  14. Boogie boner strikes again!

  15. oh i got nuttin' honey! ha ha

    smiles, bee

  16. Where should I put this?

  17. The more we kiss the bigger it gets!!!!

  18. "Geez, Hon - you got me so worked up, the other guy got my salute..."

  19. Oh yeah... surfs up!

  20. Mine's an innie!


    He's only at half-mast honey!

    Hope he gets a splinter.

    The ErectroVac 2000 really does work, but should I tell him it needs to be plugged in?

    He's just a Mast, er uhmm, Bait, er uhmm, I think.

    Beaver Lumber.
    (It really is a Canadian Hardware Store)

    Big Hugs Sandee, thanks for the laugh.

  21. I caught a red snapper with a rod like that once.

    (Couldn't resist)

  22. (And we're still married) Ha!

  23. Looks like he took too much Treeagra. Don't worry if he still has it in 4 hours he'll just need to call a carpenter.

  24. O'bama roma'ncing on sandy beach?

  25. The Headless Wanker Wacker strikes again, ruining photo opportunities when least expected.

  26. Pity for the guy behind, no one served him so he's playing with his big toy :)

  27. Mikey!! Don't play with that, you'll go blind!!! :D

  28. Swimsuit from the local department store - $30

    Pair of sunglasses from the sunglass hut - $15

    Adobe Photo shop to crop out the idiot posing behind them in the romantic photo...PRICELESS!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥