Monday, January 4, 2010

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.


"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants
1. Grace
2. Rajagopalan
3. Lilyruth
4. Bingo
5. Ana
6. Barb
7. Jack K.
8. mommanator
9. Don
10. dawn
11. Lois Grebowski
12. Linda
13. Empress Bee
14. Buggys
15. Sandy B
16. Shutterbug8162
17. RennyBA
18. Babs-beetle
19. anthonynorth
20. Nanuni Kokoritu
21. Ivanhoe
Share This

21 comments:

  1. Awwwww!
    The hat, the face, the eyes...
    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I want that hat!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed this. It has been a rather trying two weeks and this photo reminds me of the important things in life. It also reminds me of our young Eli. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - we're doing babies today

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely an AWE! what a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that face...I see a hookah in the makin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wook at doze widdle cheekies! sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, she's a real cutie! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how cute!

    smiles, bee
    oxoxoxoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious little face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could hug the stuffings outta this one! How precious.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hats on babies... oooh boy is Megan in for it. I already have quite the collection started. And added monogrammed bows from etsy to the pile yesterday. :P It's a mom's perogative, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mondays will never be the same without them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWWW!!! How cute...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yippee!! My first blog post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww she looks like a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute!
    Sorry I missed your story games, I'm just not around my laptop lately. Hope you are well :)
    Hugs,
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wish i can join this great meme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥