Thursday, December 24, 2009

This Week in Entrecard

This is a great big thank you for last weeks advertisers. For those that I honor each week/month I'm well aware of the dedication you show. In order to stay in the top of the heap you're dropping EC every single day. Many of you have more than one blog and that's 300 drops per day per blog.

Share This


  1. Sandee:

    Wishing you, your family and all your readers a very Happy Holiday from your friends at Man Over Board :-)

    I just want you to especially know, you have been the best friend anyone could ever ask for. You were the very first person I met Blogging when I started a few months back and you never fail to stop by and just give us a nice comment or a daily hello, always with your famous and well needed HUGS!!!

    For never being able to actually see you, hear you, or feel you. I can honesty say you have always have touched me (us) where in counts in my heart and soul. Love YOU girl a whole lot. Thank you for being you.

    One big GIANT CHRISTMAS SQUEEZE and a pinch for good luck. That's what us guys do, hehe

  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sandee :)!

  3. Merry Christmas tp you as well.

  4. Glenn - Wow, what a nice comment. I didn't know I was your first blogging buddy. I sure have enjoyed watching you build your site and you certainly have some very entertaining posts.

    I not been able to see, hear or feel you either, but you have also touched me where it counts as well. I love you back. Big hugs. :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥