Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Striptease

YouTube is a video-sharing website, created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005 and owned by Google since late 2006, on which users can upload, view and share videos. The company is based in San Bruno, California, and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including video clips, TV clips, and music videos, and amateur content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos.


Hat tip: My sister ♥Debbie♥

23 comments:

  1. Seriously this is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, nothing else to add, think enough there already

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have jumped that girl even before getting my shirt off. That's just the way I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gravy!!!! That is so Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was great - right up until the end! Literally!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was amusing especially the spot on his undies.I hope that you are havong a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now understand that strip and tease are two different functions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...... What a turn off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious !!!
    And that is why I would never wear WHITE.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. O.M.G....I cant believe it. No comments!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL that's hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ewwww! and sooo funny, I didn't see it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a mouthful of food that almost went flying! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happens to me ALL the time ... nothing to to be embarrassed about.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You crack my up Speedy! I just knew you would say something like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A friend of mine sent this to me as well. You don't even need to know the language at the end of the video to get this one! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh crud. That was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nobody wants to see that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥