Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm an Angel

Mike of Rambling Stuff AKA: Golch Central gave me the You're an Angel award. I'm not so sure about being an angel, but I'll certainly accept this award. Thanks for always remembering me Mike. Big hug.

I'm supposed to pass this award on to five other people, but I'm just going to give it to everyone that thinks they are an angel.
Share This


  1. We all know you are an angel, Sandee. It ain't bragging when it's the truth.

  2. Congratulation Sandee.....
    Its a very big thing to be awarded as angel.....
    holiday cruises

  3. You're definitely an angel, Sandee. One reason you're an angel to me is because you regularly and faithfully stop by my blog and comment, even when I haven't had time to do as much blog visiting as I'd like (which has been the case a lot this year.) So, you just go ahead and happily flutter those wings!

  4. Of course you're an angel Sandee ;-)
    It's sweet of you to share!
    Hugs and blessings,

  5. Of course you deserve this award! Very much so. Hugs to you, my friend. I have so missed my daily dose of your good humor...

  6. I do think you are an angel,agenels come in all forme some spread happiness whith homor.that is what you do best.Hugs my friend.

  7. what a sweet award. you deserve it for sure. Congratulations

  8. lovely awards...have a wonderful holidays!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥