Monday, December 28, 2009

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.


"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants
1. gp in montana
2. mike golch
3. Angel
4. DrillerAA09
5. Sandy B
6. RennyBA's Terella
7. Empress Bee
8. Grace
9. storyteller
10. Linda
11. Jack K.
12. Lois Grebowski
13. Don
14. Rajagopalan
15. barb
16. DianeCA
17. anthonynorth
18. santhy
19. Speedcat Hollydale

17 comments:

  1. Oh my.. So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What chord do you think he's playing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! We had a kitty that looked like this one...great memories:-)

    Big Monday hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i want that cat!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet ... one of these day's I'll remember you do this on Mondays (maybe even later today since I've not posted anything new yet) but we did celebrate Molly's 5th birthday at Happily Retired Gal this weekend. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he almost blends right in with the keys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet kitty's all tired from playing with the piano~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Playing a piano can wear out even the best trained pianist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The camouflage is so perfect it took a few seconds to locate the cute fellow! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's just something about cats and a piano keyboard! I wish our piano was black. I'm thinking of painting it. But my parents aren't keen on the idea! :0)

    Big Hugs ♥xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could take that cute little fella home!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And now, having written Cats, I rest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ....wow, it's so cute!
    Nice picture..Great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks just like my cat, `cept she plays violin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥