Sunday, November 8, 2009

Two Trouble Makers

A couple had two little mischievous boys, ages 8 and 10. They were always getting into trouble, and their parents knew that if any mischief occurred in their town, their sons would get the blame.

The boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed and asked to see them individually.

So, the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.

The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"

They boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there with his mouth hanging open.

The clergyman repeated the question. "Where is God?"

Again, the boy made no attempt to answer.

So, the clergyman raised his voice some more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God!?"

The boy screamed and bolted from the room. He ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him.

When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied: "We are in real BIG trouble this time! God is missing, and they think we did it!"
Share This

31 comments:

  1. Another good one. Poor kid :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, SO funny! Thanks for the laugh to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good laugh sandee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that one. You started my day out just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - I'll have to try the priest's technique some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor kids...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was cute lol! that cross is beautiful too. i want it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so funny! Have a great weekend.

    Hugs to you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always loved this joke, I have heard it before and told it to friends. Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandee.LLLLLLLLLL
    OOOOOOOOOO
    LLLLLLLLLL

    I just lost my coffee

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's funny. I can see a little kid doing something like that if he's accustomed to being accused of everything sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's cute, kind of reminds me of my brother when he was little!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor kids were scared spitless!

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny! I love the punch line.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that is one of my favorite stories of all time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. How is my favorite funny lady? LOL this joke reminded me growing up as an alter boy. Being raised Catholic you get your share of stern voices. Mostly thou, you just end up with lots of guilt and most of the time you have no idea what you're guilty over ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha...i love it...you rock Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you invent these?

    LOL!


    Aloha, Sandee

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect for a Sunday, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was me, when I was a kid lol. I was always in trouble. Good one Sandeewandee, hugs and loves to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sandee! I loved this one. Very funny.

    Hey! I was 160.5 yesterday and 162.5 today!!! Whoa! I don't even know what I did either ... except I just felt so busy that I didn't really feel like making time to eat ...

    You are doing SUPER with your goals, too.

    Big hugs!

    Love you,

    Me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so creative...even in respect of the Creator! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Let me guess, the little boy's name was Hank? Bwahahahahaahahahahaaha!

    ReplyDelete
  24. They're in trouble this time! It's funny because I know the priest was expecting the boy to answer "everywhere" and then the lecture on behaving because God sees everything. But its too funny how it actually was interpreted by the boy. Very good one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like this one ... (( smile ))

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sometimes, jokes about religion aren't funny to me, but this one is aces! Thanks, Sandee!
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  27. your posts are very good and usefull

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hahahah ... methinks this is one I might be able to remember and tell someone else! Classic ;-)
    Hope all's well with you and yours. Life's busier than ever, but ya don't here me complaining about anything because it's all good!!!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  29. I read this one aloud to my kids and we all ha ha-ed. TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥