Monday, November 30, 2009

November Top Droppers

This is a great big thank you for last weeks advertisers. For those that I honor each week/month I'm well aware of the dedication you show. In order to stay in the top of the heap you're dropping EC every single day. Many of you have more than one blog and that's 300 drops per day per blog.

Share This


  1. Nice to see that I'm in good company.

  2. Thanks for the mention. :)

    Have a great day!

  3. Thanks for the very honorable mention! It has been a pleasure.

  4. Sandee you have a great list of fantastic blogs that stop by your site daily. I have been to everyone of them and they are indeed worth a visit. Bug hugs back at ya :-)

  5. Someday, maybe when on vacation, I will be in this post!! lol

    I did drop a card today :-)


    big hugs from Speedy


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥