Sunday, November 22, 2009

About Women

A woman is a female human. The term woman is usually reserved for an adult, with the term girl being the usual term for a female child or adolescent. However, the term woman is also sometimes used to identify a female human, regardless of age, as in phrases such as "Women's rights".  Source: Wikipedia

Share This


  1. Oh, I literally laughed out loud!!! I'd just settle for the last two! :)

  2. Rats! I can't see the video in my iPhone but I bet it's the same as one of my Dad's tee-shirts!

    Big hugs xo

  3. Choke, sob, gasp, rattle, groan!!!


    Need it say more? I think not. After all, I don't want to be labled. Or is it too late for that? Don't answer that. I don't want to know. Snerx.

  4. Well I appear to be missing some animals here. I feel so cheated :)

  5. Sandee,
    bout right
    and too true

  6. that was so funny!

  7. This is too funny,
    but you know I have my own honey
    He makes me feel sunny
    and he has the money.

    A jack ass he's not
    It's just he's forgot,
    A stallion he was
    in the prime of his day
    Then one day he forgot
    how to roll in the hay

    We're now old as hell
    and can't remember too well
    Medicines have had their way
    we forgot how to roll in the hay

    But cuddle we will
    til we're cold and still
    and were over the hill
    But he still gives me a thrill

    I love him for all his witt
    I hope I never forget
    to tell him how much
    I love my honey
    and not his money.

  8. Pam - I feel the same way about my hubby too. Thanks for sharing this. It made me smile. :)

  9. My wife is missing 3 of the 4. No guesses which dumb ass she got stuck with.

  10. Wade - You are a hoot. I love your sense of humor. :)

  11. I love this Sandee. May I link this to one of my blog!

  12. well i don't have the first three...

    smiles, bee

  13. Hi David - Link away. You can take anything from this site you want. :)

  14. Empress Bee... Bwahahahahahaha. I just spewed coffee everywhere. Hugs.

  15. Wow! Empress Bee comment just added the final touch!

  16. I'll be the dumbass if she's hot! If not, she can take her jaguar ass out of the closet with her mink and ride her stallion off into the sunset.

  17. Great Sandee! Why don't you post an article on what type of animals a guy needs!

  18. I LOVE THIS! Totally laughed out loud - The best!

  19. LOL I wasn't expecting that one.

  20. Came over from Karen Zemek's and I LOVED this video. I have a fondness for the stallion one but the last one was truly priceless. Anyway thanks for brightening up my day.

  21. LOL that was a funny one, from the dumb ass in NY, bwahhhaahhaaaa

  22. Sandee!!!

    heheeeee .... and here I thought one might be a Speedcat? Ohh well :-)

  23. OOOOOOh La La! That was a good one!

  24. oh my God that was funny!!!

  25. LOL... good one!
    Gotta find me a dumb ass!

  26. Sandee,So that i have had you was a continuation of computer headaches as Saturday was.I'm gonna be busy working on it on momday as well.At least now the computer is working minuis most of the files that I lost.

  27. What a great video! I love it!! LOL!! It certainly wasn't what I expected but that's the key to humor, isn't it?

  28. Finding Pam ... I loved your comment. But too dang bad about the discontinued hay rolling ... Is the hay piling up in the fields waiting for a roller? lol

    Sandee ... I'm glad you love your hubby so much. I know you really adore him.

    OK ... why not just say it? I'm either missing my sense of humor today or that was comedy at the expense of men's feelings. I don't like it when it's the other way around either. I know ... I know ... it's not supposed to be taken seriously ... I'll just simmer down now. lol.

    I love you Sandee!!!

    163 today!

    You ROCK staying in the 160's.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥