Sunday, November 29, 2009

Impossible Becomes Possible

Magic (sometimes referred to as stage magic to distinguish it from paranormal or ritual magic) is a performing art that entertains audiences by staging tricks or creating illusions of seemingly impossible or supernatural feats using natural means. These feats are called magic tricks, effects, or illusions.

A professional who performs such illusions is called a magician or an illusionist. Some performers may also be referred to by names reflecting the type of magical effects they present, such as prestidigitators, conjurors, hypnotists, mentalists, or escape artists.

Share This

21 comments:

  1. That's how I get dressed in the morning. I can try on everything I own in under two minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee,
    no way, that was too much, i have seen many magic acts, but that was wizard like, wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. See ladies, there is no excuse for being late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had my ex been able to do that we may have still been married...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she became thinner with each dress change?

    Hugs ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I touched the wrong button, I was saying...

    Hugs back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's how I usually change in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I was hard to trust my own eyes. Thank you for just incredible video

    ReplyDelete
  9. No way! Wish I could do that, hair and makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thass Unreal!! Note to Self - Put on Clean Underwear!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i have to watch that again!!! amazing.

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No way...no way!!! How do they do that???????

    Big hugs and thanks for the smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, what a great site you have. Do you interested to have link exchange with me?

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK how the heck they do that???????????? I was waiting to hear the judges and hear what they had to say. Especially the Hoff.

    Now I have to show my wife this, so I can bust on her when were getting ready to go out and I have to wait an extra 30 minutes for her to get dressed, LOL.

    Lots of hugs to you and yours, xo Glenn

    Wait hugs to you, hubby gets a hand shake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. whoaaaa... how was that even possible??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥