Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Golden Lion Award

Ana of JustAna gave me the Golden Lion award. Thank you so very much Ana. I love what this award stands for. What a touching tribute from one blogger to another.

Here's what this award is all about:
"My very first blog award I was given was by a young woman in SF named PhC, who was struggling with HIV. She has dropped off the blogosphere for the last two years, but I want to replay her gift forward. I don't know if she has left this earth, or left the blogosphere, but I miss her."
Here's Ana's picks:

Jennifer at BPC in OKC;
Cc at Clinically clueless;
Cheryl at Wishing and Discovering;
Marissa Muller at Depression Introspection;
Marj at Survivors can Thrive!;
Matthew at It's Quite an Experience;
Mike at Rambling Stuff;
Sandee at Comedy Plus;
Tracy at Black Holes and Barbies

I pass this award on to everyone in my buddies list.
Share This


  1. congrats!
    very touching.

  2. wow that is nice, and you got the keys to a mercedes too, what a day

  3. Sandee,congrats on getting the same award that I did.Now I'm a bunch awards behind in posting.the 2 I got from you one from Ana and one frm storytellyr.

  4. A very lovely award and well deserved. Congrats!

  5. Congratulations!
    Wait that the other me will just arrive to congratulate you too...

  6. Congratulations!

  7. Congratulations! That's a cool award--haven't seen that one yet! Roar!

  8. The purple lion :-)

    WOOOT WOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. Sandie: I have just been following your blog just about a week ago, after I read it via MOB blog. I love your jokes and stories. I am glad to announce that your blog is one of my top 15 favorite blogs. More Power to you! Cheers! David B


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥