Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Best Blog Award

Karen of WillOaks Studio has given me the Best Blog award. Thank you so much Karen. If you love photography you might want to pop over to her site. Her shots are breathtakingly beautiful.

The Best Blog Award rules are:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you've awarded to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here's Karen's picks:

Toronto City Life
Fact of the Day.CA
The Mare's Tales
Gypsy Mare Studio
Poetic Shutterbug
Hot Rocks Glass Jewels
The Maaaaa of Pricilla
Comedy Plus
Secret Forest
Peripheral Vision
The Ancient Digger
My Photo Blog
Just My Two Cents

I'm passing this award on to everyone in my buddy and link exchange list.
Share This


  1. YOu truly deserve it Sandee. Actually you deserve all the awards and accolades. Your a great friend, blogger and comedienne. :-)

  2. Congratulations Sandee! I cannot think of anyone more deserving :)

  3. You deserve it. Congratulations.

  4. congratulation great award

  5. Congrats Sandee!! You surely deserve all the awards that are given!!

    Take care,

  6. What a wonderful award. You deserve it very much.
    Hugs to you,

  7. You deserve it, you have a very nice looking site ^_^

    I like the simplistic design, to be honest. It looks nice, and it gets straight to the point. My site is probably a little too cluttered, lol

  8. I do believe the most important is consistent, never give up with your idea, spread it up. Thanks for the post, good job. Keep blogging.

  9. Pretty good list all in all, but that Toronto City Life blog s*u*c*k*s. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but in this case Karen is just WRONG WRONG WRONG!

  10. Congratulations dear Sandee. I have to say there is never a question when it comes to you winning awards. I think you are a hoot and I love you girl.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥