Saturday, November 21, 2009

Best Blog Award

Nathan of Wild Facts has given me the Best Blog award. I met Nathan through Entrecard by the way.

A great big thank you to Nathan for giving me this award. Here are the rules of the road for this award:

  • Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
Here's Nathan pics:

Daisy the Curly Cat
Marg’s Pets
The Everyday Adventurer
Cute as a Buggy
The Ecology Spirit

The Fly on the Wall
Comedy Plus
Goal for the Green
A Look in a Creative Mind
Forensic Astrology

Daily Beer Review
Out of Context: Pieces of a Life
Women’s Wit
Ask Fisher
Zoo Kawaii

I'm probably going to shock everyone by actually following the rules here, but I'm going to pass this award on to 15 blogs that are fairly new to me.

Man Over Board
A Chronicler's Life
The Fashion Emissary
Christian Traditions
The Damn Nation

Photography by KML
Travel Guide
Homeopathic Software & Information

Sugar The Golden Retriever
Go Las Vegas Baby
Black Woman Thinks...
The Patriot Page
Out of the Mundane

All 15 of my picks are folks I've met through Entrecard. Yes Speedy you can copy and paste this post.
Share This


  1. Thank you, Sandee. It's an honor indeed! :D

  2. Congratulations!

  3. Woof! Congrats. Lots of Golden Thanks, Woof! Sugar

  4. congrats on the award. and good job on following the

  5. Congrats, honey! You deserve it. Big hugs...

  6. Sandee,

  7. Thank you dear !

    ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  8. Gosh, Sandee! It is such an honor to have received this award from you. I'm such a fan! Thanks so much and I'll find time to choose my 15. But for now I want to thank you for it. Thank you so so so much! Godspeed. :-)

  9. Congrats, girlfriend! You deserve EVERY award you get.

  10. Congratulations on yet another well deserved award! I surprised MYSELF by following the rulez when Tricia of Bluff Area Daily passed this one along to me as well ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

  11. Sandee sorry it took so long to respond, I must have missed this post. I am very thankful to have such great friends like yourself to be involved with blogging. I can only hope to someday have a blog as successful as yours is. Lots of hugs, Glenn


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥