Monday, October 19, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Klivengood of iTravel gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so very much.

This was indeed a very pleasant surprise.

Of course there are rules:
Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here's Klivengood's picks:

Savour D’ Flavour
Daily Snippet
D’ Anjhels
Comedy Plus
SassyChick’s World
Super Mommy to the Rescue
Ultimate Food Cooking Guide
My Mommy Journey
Up Now & What’s Next
Trends: Fashion, Style
Cacai M’s Place

Now most everyone knows I rarely follow the rules so I'm not going to disappoint anyone. I'm not going to tag 15 folks with this award, but if you want to play along let me know and I'll put your link here.

Those that played along:

Ana of Hella Heaven
Share This


  1. Congratulations on all your well deserved awards! You're a Star!

  2. Congratulations Sandee.
    I think I will do it. I'll tell you when the pos is ready.

  3. I have already done the most.
    Thank you Sandee!

  4. Ooops.
    Not "most".

    It's Post.


  5. You're a Star! Congratulations


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥