Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Quotes

A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.
Steven Wright
Bob Hope
George Burns

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
Steve Martin
Fred Allen
Woody Allen

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Bill Cosby
Groucho Marx
Charlie Chaplin

Guilt: the gift that keeps on giving.
Abigail Van Buren
Erma Bombeck
Lily Tomlin

Gratitude is merely the secret hope of further favors.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Oscar Wilde
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Share This


  1. The kind of wit and wisdom that are both sadly lacking in DC and Hollyweird these days.

  2. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. John Lennon.

  3. Sandee,
    Attsa Some great group up there, all my favorites

  4. A good start to my day - Thanx

  5. Life is like a bowl of cherries, and I'm in the pits-Erma Bombeck

  6. the grass is always greener over the septic tank... erma bombeck

    smiles, bee

  7. In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back...Charlie Brown

    Big hugs, honey...

  8. Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be. - Rita Rudner

    That's not really my philosophy but it's funny.

  9. Love the quotes. Thanks for sharing.

  10. I liked this most... A day without laughter is a day wasted!

  11. These are great, Sandee, and I can SO relate to the first one about the bank!

    Sorry I haven't been by to visit in awhile, been kind of busy between work and zombies and all that fun stuff. Heading out again this weekend and taking a few extra days off from work this time - I think I've earned it!

  12. "A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized."

    It's so funny because it is so ironic and true right? The price to pay for being famous. Maybe we should leave them alone sometimes so they can have a normal and private moment. They are human also.

  13. Anonymous10/07/2009

    I am really glad that I found your site.. Thanks so much for the helpful information.

  14. start your day with a smile, I hope your day fun

  15. Great quotes.
    I have one too:
    Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
    Peter Ustinov


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥