Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Entrecard Top Droppers

As most of you know I quit Entrecard and deleted my account.

I missed Entrecard so I opened a new account and started all over.

I just want to say thank you to my top droppers. Thank you!

Share This


  1. Welcome back Sandee. It's a great community, isn't it?

  2. i am glad your back Sandee. Welcome back.

    BTW. Thanks for telling me those spam. i didn't know it and i don't know how to delete it. maybe i will ask help from blogger/blogspot.

    Thank you so much for alarming me. I appreciate it so much.

  3. I seldom use Entrecard.
    But yes, I most of the time approve.

  4. I've not been as active as I used to be on EC lately, but I have added you to my favourites so I can give you some drops ;)

  5. EC or no EC, you are the first stop of the day...

  6. Jan - Yes it is a great community.

    Kat - Thanks honey. I'm never leaving again.

    Hobo - I just purchased your avatar.

    Blazing Minds - Thanks a million. I'll drop back.

    Grace - Awww...Thanks! That was the nicest thing to say. Big hug. :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥