Thursday, September 24, 2009

Role Model?

First, do the simple math below, then scroll down to find your hero.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-8

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator.)

5) You'll get a 2 digit number.

6) Add the digits together.

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Ronald Reagan

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Babe Ruth

9. Sandee @ Comedy Plus

10. David Niven

I know I just have that effect on people. One day you, too, can be like me. Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!

Hat tip: My sister ♥Debbie♥
Share This


  1. LOL! I just hope I chose the right role model. :)

  2. Now why do I think the math is fixed :-)
    Loved it!

  3. Other than Ronald Reagan, there's no one else on the list I'd even consider!!!
    (I can't handle Ghandi...gag.)
    Have a happy.

  4. Sandee @ Comedy Plus??????????

    What a compliment!

  5. Wow...#9 was it! Love it!

    Enjoy your day. Big hugs...

  6. sounds like a plan to me...LOL...

    honest, I wasn't expecting that...

  7. My brilliant nephew 'splained this to me once. Of course, I'd need to check with him again as I've forgotten the key to it... but you are my hero, so it's all good! Big Hugs!

  8. The magic of math never ceases to amaze me, but seriously, I would have picked your name from that list without the math part!!!

  9. LoL good one :) Thanks for the laugh!

  10. Sandee your my role model, hang on a minute! Something is a bit fishy here, how come you look like Ghandi .... Oh it is Ghandi LOL

  11. very good, but wish you hadnt challenged my brain so much and you are correct it is amasing how accurate!

  12. I don't see my hero on this list. Guess my math was off. Or maybe I don't have a hero...

  13. Sandee... you are my Gandee!

  14. This is funny how this works. I got this in an email and sent it on, one of the few. I generally don't forward junk email. It's cool though how this works! You are a good role model by the way, at least for bloggers anyhow. I love to visit your blog!

  15. Okay Amazing Gracie...I change the photograph to your hero Ronald Reagan. Just for you. Hugs. :)

  16. my idols usually are nice enough to send me 400 bucks every Christmas. You've got 3 months to pay up.

  17. Well, for crying out loud I can't even figure out how add the proper thing for paypal to sign up for this...wait I'll brb!!

  18. Oh number is #9. You get my vote any day and everyday!! BTW, President Reagen's campaign was the very first campaign I ever worked on!!

    I simply loved the man!! He came in when America was so so down and made us all so proud again!! Gee, whiz I almost have tears!!

    Great big hugs and you are apparently my idol!!

  19. Also, I got some new shots today and hope to have something nice, pleasing and positive up tomorrow!!:-))

  20. I'm not gonna do the math, but I can tell you for sure that Oprah is NOT my hero.

  21. HAHAHA...I love it rock!

  22. wow that was cool!

    smiles, bee

  23. lol Hilarious Sandee!!!

  24. Sandee I ended up with David Nivin.

  25. Woman! You made me do math just to find out that I adore you? I knew that already without adding and multiplying and THINKING.

    Love you Sandee!!

  26. You funny lil sneak!!!!! I loved it!!!

  27. I thought sure it would be Junior Sample from Hee Haw.

    10-4 Willy

  28. You are my role model in life. Love U!

  29. You are a good NO GREAT role model!
    love ya!!!!!!!

  30. Hahahahahahahaha that works out just right! Love ya Sandee!! :D

  31. As you are my role model it is only appropriate that I included you!!

    Love ya!!:-)

  32. Hmmmm. I got "Babe Ruth". But maybe my math just sucks.

  33. A great one! I enjoy to get to the bottom of such Maths. Your's was the first one which used Division rules for it.
    2 things: it also works with the number 9. Any reason why you excluded it?
    If you change the last 2 instructions to: Add the digits of your number. If you get a single digit number go down and check your Hero, if not add the digits of your results till you get a one digit result.

  34. yes! when I am your age I want to be just like you!


  35. 'P.S. Stop picking different numbers! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!'

    LOL, Sandee!

  36. Guess I had an error in my math. I should have picked a smaller number or gotten a pencil.
    So my curved grade is Snoopy, a three (3).
    Snoopy said he would rather be a ten.

  37. thanks for the visit and comment :-)

  38. i got gandhi ..... can i follow his great movement?


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥