Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dad?

One day, a father and his son were walking in the woods on their way home when suddenly they came upon two dogs mating in the brush.

"What are they doing, Dad?" asked the small child, staring intently at the scene before them.

"They, um, they're making a puppy" said the boy's father, as he grabbed his coat and moved him along quickly. A few nights later, the little boy woke up and got up from his bed to go to the bathroom.

As he walked by his parents' room, he heard strange noises coming from within. He opened the door and was surprised to see his father on top of his mother, moving in a strange way. His father looked up and saw his son - instantly, both mother and father froze. As the boy's mother grabbed for the sheets to cover herself up, the father got up and hustled his son out of the bedroom.

"What were you doing to Mom, Dad?" asked the little boy, who still wasn't sure what he saw. "Your mother and I were, well, we were, ah, trying to make a baby - you know, maybe a brother or sister for you" said the boy's father, now confident that this would satisfy his son's curiosity.

"Oh" said the little boy, thinking hard for a minute. "Y'know Dad, when you go back to bed with mom, turn her over, please - I'd rather have a puppy".

Stolen from: Hale McKay of It Occurred to Me
Share This

27 comments:

  1. Sometimes I'd rather have a puppy, too! bwahahahaha!

    Have a fabulous day, Sandee! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to grab my side on that one.... Funny!!!
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaahhaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I'd rather have a puppy, too! Oh, Barb said that. Well, it's still true! Big hugs for a super day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That got me!
    Funny Sandee!!!
    Have a great day friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's it! This is a new twist on the old making puppy bit for me.
    I sure did learn a lot about bras from you previous post. Most men have a lot to learn in this area.
    :-)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha, gotcha'! That gave me a good chuckle today--have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *singing* And they call IT puppy love....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smart kid!
    Have a great day Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome :)) Thanks for yet another laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. go doggie... make puppy! kid is clear in his vision! real fun! have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I did not know.

    Four kids and even more kittens.
    What have I done wrong?

    ;-)) Great, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is too funny. I did a real laugh out loud on that one. Cute, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! Great! That is sexually centered enough for me to repeat. I have a reputation to maintain you know?

    ReplyDelete
  14. To which the father replied, "I'd love to, son, but your mom just doesn't seem to want any puppies."

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL thanks for the funny joke!

    Rofl Stuffz

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAHAHA i love this joke. Thanks for making me laugh Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'd rather have a cat! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Funny. Put it in the bum and save the money for my new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have to love that one. It is a classic. I had to laugh again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL ... Of COURSE we'd rather have PUPPIES!!!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha! that was very funny! :D
    Thanks for that awesome joke!

    ReplyDelete
  23. lol that was a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥