Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In Heaven

1st Woman: Hi! My name is Wanda.
2nd Woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How did you die?

1st Woman: I froze to death.
2nd Woman: How horrible!

1st Woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd Woman: I died of a massive heart attack... I suspected that my husband was cheating so I came home early to catch him in the act, but instead I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st Woman: So what happened?

2nd Woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer... we'd both still be alive!

Stolen from: Bing (PinkLady) of Sheepish Thoughts
Share This

30 comments:

  1. LOL...I had kind of figured this one out but it was still really funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..O ,my God!..the idea was..the same thing mans cheat all the time..
    nice joke btw.congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't own a freezer, not that I need one you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hell, who woulda thoght of the freezer no way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I could see that one coming...and it's still funny! I'm so easy to entertain:-)

    Big Tuesday hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a good one! And I honestly didn't see it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the poor things! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to start off the day.

    Have a great one yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha that's a funny situation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a feeling that was how that was going to end but it's funny nonetheless!

    Have a great Tuesday, Sandee - my best to Zane!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seen this one before. It is still funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the poor guy found someone new at one of the two funerals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw that coming... but still a good one!!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ROTFL here with this one. I wasn't expected that punch line!! You got me on this one!!

    Have a great day Sandee!!
    hugzzzz,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it, and it makes a bit more sense than the one about the guy hiding in the refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw that one coming, but still! bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. There's something about dead people and freezers that makes me want to kill animals. Me and Jeffrey Dahmer you know?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my dear,
    I'm happy our freezer here in the Summerhome is too small for both Anna and me;-))

    Great story

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a good idea! But our freezer is just a tiny one. Guess we'll have to behave ourselves around here.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL ... oh I should have seen this one coming, but I didn't. Thanks for the chuckles ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hehehe Life is so cruel. The husband is left fancy free!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Uh,oh!
    Well at least, they were both in heaven.
    Ha,ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's hilarious, and if I'm being honest I never saw it coming!

    Rick
    http://theconservativejournal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAHAHAHA...i love this joke..

    ReplyDelete
  25. atlast she could manage to find the lady in heaven...

    hahaha..that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooops!

    Have a great week Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hilarious! I can always count on your for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brrrrrr...arrrggggg!

    peace,
    mike
    livelife365

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥