Sunday, September 6, 2009

Test Questions

Answers Given By Students To Test Questions On The Bible:

The first book of the Bible is Guinessis.

Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark.

Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.

The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterward, Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the Ten Amendments.

The Fifth Commandment is humor thy mother and father. The Seventh Commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery. Moses died before he ever reached the UK.

Joshua led the Hebrews in the Battle of Geritol.

The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still, and he obeyed him.

David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar.

King David fought with the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in the Biblical times.

Solomon had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.

The Jews were a proud people and, throughout history, they had trouble with unsympathetic Genitals.
Share This


  1. Laughing...Well...I'm not sure I have room to laugh...and, maybe I shouldn't admit it, but some of them may have scored higher than me...However, on second thought, I'm pretty sure that "Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark."

    Thanks for my first morning laugh...:)

    Have a happy Sunday Sandee~

    Big hug,


  2. What I meant to write was, I'm pretty sure that Noah's Wife wasn't called Joan of Ark. Well, what do you expect? It's early in the morning, and I'm blond...:))

    Hugs again,


  3. Hi
    Cute blog
    I follow u now , make friend?

  4. I knew I was Jewish...LMAO..I've always had trouble with unsympathetic genitals..

  5. 700 porcupines... I choked on my coffee on that one! And I hate it when Genitals are unsympathetic, don't you? bwahahahaha! :P

    Have a lovely Sunday, Sandee!

  6. I always knew Lot's wife was a hussy!

    Have a great Sunday. Big hugs...

  7. honey thank you. i needed this SO bad! i have laughed so hard i have tears and you know laughter is the best medicine. i don't know if it is my mood or what but this is the funniest thing i have ever read...

    smiles, bee

  8. Brilliant post for Sunday.

  9. Let me tell you. I've had 700 porcupines before and it ain't all what it's cracked up to be...and how about those crazy Jews and their genitalia? Huh? What's up with that?
    Better watch out for Hot Relax. Make friend?

  10. Geez! What did Solomon do with all of those porcupines??? :)

    I am grabbing the Sarge button Sandee. I hope you don't mind. I think that is PERFECT.

  11. Kids say the funiest things. Wouldn't Art Linkletter just love this?

    Thanks for making me laugh today.

  12. Ah...adults making up jokes and claiming kids wrote them down, priceless.

  13. Where do you find these things?

    Oops, wrong question.

    Where did you your creativity?

    Very funny! Thanks. I needed some more humor in my life. You can never have too much humor.

  14. LOL!
    For some reason, "Solomon had 300 wives and 700 porcupines" made me laugh so hard!

    Rofl Stuffz

  15. What is this Bible? Can I get it on iTunes? Is it available as an MP4? Who gets the royalties? It sounds like a fun audiobook. I've been planning to visit Mt. Cyanide with the missus as soon as health care reform lets us kill grandma.

  16. Good one...Looking forward to seeing the next post.

  17. LOL ;-]
    HUGS Sandee!


  18. .... I am afraid to comment!

  19. Oh, they're brilliant! Loved them :-)

  20. are they actual answers?? can't really believe that :D But I had my dose of laugh anyways :)

  21. 700 porcupines? That's a lot of pricking.

  22. Joan of Arc was Noah's wife's nickname. That was the wife he took on the ark. Her real name was Naamah which meant pleasant to God.
    His third wife, the one he had when he grew older, was Emzârâ.
    Hope that helps, please feel free to ask me any questions.

  23. Is it considered blasphemous to laugh at these jokes? :D
    Really funny responses. We can now see that Religion teachers are not really doing a great job. Haha!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥