Friday, September 25, 2009

Most Inspirational

Jackie (aka: Shinade) of The Painted Veil gave me the Most Inspirational Blog award. Thank you so much for always thinking of me honey. Big hugs.

Here's what Jackie said about this award along with her picks:
Now I would like to pass this wonderful award along to some very special people who inspire me every single day in many different ways. My choices are: Sandee, Maitri, Bing, Kat, Dorothy, Babs, Grace, plaineolebob, Polly, Ayie, Liza, Lainy, Windy, Lidian, Mike, Ann, Mountain Woman, June, Annie, Grampy, Grandmother Wren, Janet, Lin, Ratty, Marzie, RennyBA, Jade, Monica and LadyJava. Each of my choices inspire me every time I visit for various reasons. I truly respect all of you very much as friends and wonderful bloggers! It is always so very difficult to select a few. I truly am inspired by so many that the list would be three pages long if I included everyone.

I pass this great award on to everyone in my sidebar. Have a terrific weekend.
Share This


  1. Sandee,congrats on the award.Oh Boy that means that I got this one twice in one day!!!

  2. Sandee, you are an inspiration. Your blog reflects. Thanks for your faith in me, not inspiration but that I am worth a line in your bar. I appreciate.
    ((((HUG!!!)))) :-)

  3. You are an inspiring blogger AND friend!
    Thanks for honoring me in your side-bar.

    Aloha, Friend!

    Comfort Spiral

  4. Congratulations Sandee!
    You are really an inspiration. I'm really gald to be at you sidebar.

    Sandee ain't that Jackie just sumthin, I have loved your blog since I first read it. Fresh new laffs for me ever mornin.

  6. Jackie is such a great blog friend and she even passed it on to me - Its inspirational to share it with you :-)

  7. oh.. congratulation..
    i want get indonesian blogger award


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥