Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blog Award

Katherine of iTravel gave me the Open Source Blog Post award. Thank you so very much for thinking of me.

The rules:

Remove participant number 1 from the list. Move all participates up 1 level. Who was number 2 becomes number 1, number 3 becomes number 2, and so on. Then insert your own link at the bottom (number 10).
  1. Imenoreh
  2. Juragan Jengkol Menuntut Balas
  3. Cilpilicious
  4. Enno
  5. boodee
  6. Woel
  7. Lyla
  8. Mr. D
  9. Katherine - iTravel
  10. Sandee @ Comedy Plus
There is more to this award, but since I don't speak that language I can't translate. What I gather though is that the more you can get to accept and pass this award on the more backlinks you end up getting.

Here's my picks (only if you want to play along) - Everyone in my Buddies and my Link Exchange lists.
Share This


  1. Hey Thanks for the award,I think I will play along.Hugs my Friend!

  2. Congrats and thanks for passing it on!

  3. Hi Sandee, Thanks for accepting the award and thanks for the link too.

    Have a great day..Muahh!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥