Monday, September 28, 2009


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants
1. DrillerAA
2. anthonynorth
3. barb
4. Diane
5. Hillbilly Willy
6. Ana
7. Sandy B
8. Empress Bee
9. surveygirl46
10. Shinade aka Jackie
11. toraa
12. Don
13. Desert Songbird
14. RennyBA's Terella
15. plainolebob
16. K
17. mincognita
18. Mike golch
19. Jim
20. Bingo
Share This


  1. Someone stood on my sister.

  2. Labs are near and dear to my heart. I hope I someday soon I find myself owned by one.

    Yesterday I was looking for some tools in the garage at the Swamp when all of a sudden a Lab-looking dog on very short legs bounded over and swatted my legs with his muddy tail! Mud and all I sure did enjoy seeing him. Then his boy called "Riley!" to him and just like that he bounded off again!

  3. aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

  4. Labs are great dogs - Willy has a Weimeraner - Willy needs to learn more about Mr. Linky.

    10-4 Willy

  5. When will this puppet be at my doors?

  6. Hey! Wanna see me write my name in the snow?

  7. No, Driller. Thanks anyway.

    What a cutie pie! Made me smile. Big hugs...

  8. my feets are kold!!!

    smiles, bee

  9. We need these sweetie pies looking out each car on the freeway in all the traffic jams; people would be nicer to each other just becuz of the dogs:)

  10. Oh I want him!! Can he come home with me? Walter's favorite dog is a Lab. I am a German Shepperd lover myself!!

    I bet that little guy would have a ball with my ducks!!

    Have a great day Sandee!!
    Jackie XX'S

  11. Hello, you looks so nice.
    Are you chilly? Need a warm home?

    I've posted something very special. I did listen to the Radio and it was an American Scientist that work here in Norway. He asked some important questions about Birds and Cats.
    This post is written both in English and Norwegian.
    May be you will learn something?

    Have a great week.

  12. Cute pup. Reminds me of a girl I once dated. Not the pup part-the cute part. She did squat to pee though. Never could break her of that...

  13. Now THAT is the definition of "puppy dog eyes." How cute is that?

  14. I can survive even Mondays looking at a cute dog like that!

  15. Sandee,
    Makes you wantta AW all day long, Bess wants a puppy now, damn we got about a hunert pets now.

  16. Gotta love the big puppy eyes.

  17. I don't think I have enough awwwwww's for more than a couple of Monday's. Darn.

  18. Nice Aww monday. I see that you dumped the entre card widget.

  19. Awww. Sandee, you know I like dogs and Fords. But who doesn't? This is a cutie. :-)

  20. Awwww that doggy looks like mine.

  21. AAAWWW!

    Pssst... we may be getting a puppy around Christmas :)

  22. Molly kind of looked like this when she was a baby dog ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥