Monday, September 21, 2009

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.


"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants
1. Roof insulation perth
2. Home Travel Business
3. barb
4. Garry
5. Sandy B
6. CatLadyLarew
7. Grace
8. Empress Bee 
9. Rajagopalan
10. Descartes
11. baby name
12. jennifer
13. ettarose
14. Babs-beetle
15. Shinade aka Jackie
16. Mike Golch
17. katherine.
18. James
19. Steve
20. Essay writing
21. carol at a Second Cup
Share This

22 comments:

  1. Isn't he gorgeous? I want him! Seriously! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be visiting more often as you have done a good job, keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want another puppy...which we don't need with moho travels (a cat is sooo much easier!). We are still dog lovers at heart and are fortunate to have granddogs.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeet little puppy face...

    ReplyDelete
  5. blue eyes and all... awww.

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a weimaraner-harbor seal mix. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those blue eyes. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's more than an awwwww...he's gorgeous!! Wouldn't I love to him. I'd take him in a flash!! Welcome home sailor. I hope you had a good trip!!

    I was away almost all weekend too but not on a boat. Just here at the house staring at my modems and giving them the evil eye!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blue eyes. That puppy looks amazing very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am beginning to presume that you are pet lover. I have noticed that most of the time your used picture of dog every AW Monday.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too sweet! LOVE those big blue eyes ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥