Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Awesome Blogger Friend

Ettarose of Sanity on Edge gave me the I Am An Awesome Blogger Friend award.

What makes this so special to me is why Ettarose created this award...
I made this award last year and gave it to a couple of special people. I made it for someone I truly love, so you know it means a lot for me to give it out. It comes with no strings and if you choose to give it out be my guest. I award this to the following people. You have helped me through a rough spot and did not know it. It was a pleasure to go to my blog and see your comments even though I had been out of it for a while. You helped cheer me up and that is what friends do. Thank you all.

Here's her picks:

Sandee from Comedy Plus
Dear Reffie from Confessions of a ReformingGeek
Nonamedufus, a friend indeed
Sondra Stinglash from Calithumpthunder
CatLadyLarew from How to Become a Cat Lady Without the Cats
My favorite puppy ever, Nooter
Donna from Carnwath's Corner

Thank you so much Ettarose and you are right I had no idea you were going through a rough spot. It just goes to show you how we often leave an impression on others and not even know.

I pass this most wonderful award on to everyone in my sidebar, and especially those who are going through a rough spot right now.
Share This


  1. I am so glad I am first. I want to ask your readers if they also think you are one of the sweetest people ever. You ALWAYS have a kind greeting and it makes it unique. You deserve the award Sandee. Thank you for all your great comments, I have loved them all.

  2. I agree with Ettarose!
    You bring authenticity with a light spirit, and you are a friend.

    *Clap Clap*

    Aloha Sandee!

    Comfort Spiral

  3. It's just so heartwarming to see these events like your award that show how connected and caring this whole blogging community can be--plus you have a great blog, Sandee, so congratulations!

  4. What a nice award! Congrats.

  5. i must agree with everyone that you are the sweetest SANDEE... your comments always brighten up my day. you are one awesome friend and you truly deserve this award. congrats friend!!! muahhhh!!!

  6. Congratulations! If you don't mind, I think I'll give it to one of my sisters. She hasn't done a post since sometime in July, but still. Her older kids are driving her nuts right now, and she's got those twin boys that will be 10 on Nov 1... but think they are 20. Sigh.

  7. Congratulations Sandee!! I think you know how I feel about you. I am honored to be listed in your buddy list!!

    You brighten up even my darkest days!! You are truly a gem to so many of us!!

    I hope you have a terrific day!!
    Jackie XX'S

  8. Congrats on your award! You deserve them all.

  9. While reading i came across a post that stated it was your birthday a couple days ago.. It's a little late but Happy Birthday..

  10. You deserve this award you are a very special lady whom I consider a friend. I hope you had a Happy Birthday....I enjoy my visits here. Best of everything and I have the welcome mat always ready for you so be sure to stop by I have missed you. Hugs Lilyruth....@lilruth

  11. Nice looking award. Congratulations.

  12. Very well deserved! Congrats, my friend.

  13. Happy Birthday!
    Very well deserved. I don't know if I ever told you that your comments at the beginning of my blog were very important.
    Maybe I would not keep going without them.
    It's the truth, I hope you can see it.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥