Monday, September 21, 2009

Awards Extravaganza

Silly Willy and Fluffy of The World of Silly Willy and Fluffy along with Mike of Rambling Stuff AKA: Golch Central both gave me the Friendship Blog award.

Thanks to all three of you. Hugs all around as well.
The Friendship Blog Award below implies:
  • Green: to symbolize the new buddies.
  • Yellow: to represent the guys who are always active.
  • Blue: to symbolize with high performing PR Bloggers.
  • Red: to symbolize that our blood is red and therefore we are all brothers.

Friendship through blogging is one of the very early sought after aims for most Bloggers. There are times when it is difficult to foster friendship through virtual reality. There are friends and there are friends. Even in life, we know that friendship is built on a lot of real life contact and considerations.

The Friendship Blog Award comes with a few DO’s and these are:
  1. Create a post as above.
  2. Include a link Giver Award.
  3. Copy-paste the image to be replicated at your Blog Post.
Here are Willy and Fluffy's picks:

Rambling Stuff / Farvel Cargo / Margie and Ednas Basement / On the Bricks / 1 Blog and 2 Sides / Comedy Plus / Cromely / Subjective Soup / Health Nut Wannabee Mom / A Nice Place in the Sun / The Ad Master / A Second Cup / First Door on the Left / Random Ramblings / The Curly Cat / The Virtual Dime Museum / Windmill on the Hill / Faith and Facts / View of Sue / Jenn Cooks/ The Way I See It / The Painted Veil

Mike of Rambling Stuff AKA: Golch Central also gave me three more awards. The first is the Awesome Prayer Warrior (I'm doing a lot of that of late), the True Heart Award and lastly the Circle of Friends award. Thanks so much Mike. You are one of my dearest blogging buddies. Big hug pal.

Rosel at Off the Beaten Trek created the award above. She designed this award for all those who pray daily for all our needs and last minute requests. (Mike does this for everyone in need.)

Those who receive this award are of the sweetest nature. They are kind, friendly, funny, loving, eager to share their love for Jesus with others, and brave in their efforts to reflect Him to this darkened world. They are the kind of folks you're blessed to know, even if it's only in the blogosphere.

This award is for those who pray for the daily needs and last minute requests of other bloggers.

I pass all these awards on to everyone in my sidebar.

7 comments:

  1. you are completely deserving!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! To a wonderful blogger and friend, and God bless you and Mike for thinking of A Nice Place In The Sun.

    I love these awards and the sentiments behind them, and you know this statement it's so true:

    "Friendship through blogging is one of the very early sought after aims for most Bloggers. There are times when it is difficult to foster friendship through virtual reality. There are friends and there are friends. Even in life, we know that friendship is built on a lot of real life contact and considerations."

    Well said.

    Big hugs and love to you,

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post , you are funniest .
    thank you , hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Sandee! So very well deserved. Thanks for always watching out for your friends and stopping by my blog. Your are the epitome of these awards.

    Have a blessed day,
    Hugs back to you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. All earned and deserved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you enjoyed the awards that I gave you.Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely earned. I love your blog. I thank you for all your comments. Each one means so much to me. I am sorry I don't comment back as often. I do read though. School keeps me from blogging as much as I'd like but I have meant to tell you how much your comments are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥