Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Ugly Frog

An older lady was somewhat lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company. So, off to the pet shop she went. She searched and searched. None of the pets seemed to catch her interest, except this ugly frog. As she walked by the jar he was in, she looked and he winked at her.

He whispered, 'I'm lonely too. Buy me and take me home. You won't ever be sorry.'

The old lady figured, what the heck! She hadn't found anything else. So, she bought the frog. She placed him in the car, on the front seat beside her. As she was slowly driving down the road, the frog whispered to her, 'Kiss me and you won't be sorry.'

So! The old lady figured, what the heck, and kissed the frog. Immediately the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous, sexy, young, handsome prince.

The prince then returned the old lady's kiss.

Suddenly the old lady felt herself transforming from his kiss. Now can you guess what the old lady turned into?

She turned into the first Holiday Inn she could find!

She's old... NOT DEAD!

Hat tip: Clara of Coming Back to Life
Share This

31 comments:

  1. The perfect joke! Fantastic...
    Glad you liked my "tree hugger." The campground was full of carvings like that.
    Have a happy....
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, and I can't even find a prize in the Cracker Jacks box. bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it was a personal choice, and not something he toad her to do..

    *ducking boos and throwd Grimm's Fairy Tale books*

    ReplyDelete
  4. And who could blame her hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he hee... people do get lucky at old age :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And why not? What did she have to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe she should have turned in to a Walgreen's first a bought some protection. She wouldn't want to catch whatever turn the prince into a frog now, would she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes my heart go pitty pat. Good one! Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  9. bwahahahahahaha... I didn't expect that one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog looks so different, very nice! have a great day honey!

    smiles, bee
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha! I agree with Bee. Your blog looks good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the tales with happy endings ... smile the weekend is almost here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I hardly recognize you Sandee! ;)
    Blog looks fresh and clean.

    happy Thursday !!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the story...blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you changed everything, looks good.

    Great joke, thanks for the laugh.

    Love and Blessings,
    AngelBaby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha ha I love it! The ending is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Think I'd rather be a frog than have sex with somebody like Phyllis Diller or worse yet, Hillary Clinton. Gag a maggot would ya?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I see you redid you site.Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will not be a frog in that situation. Can you make it a young cute lady, along and looking for a pet in the store

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! I'm glad the frog worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh i like the ending...the old woman made me smile of her destiny...

    have a great day Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahahaha, and so, a happy ending, good for her... very cute....hahahaha, old, not dead!!!!
    Have a nice night, much love, hugs and :))) if you are going boating, take care, and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I thought she was turned into a frog. But the Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn is a better joke.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Laughing...That was great~ :))

    I hope you had a great day, my friend.

    Big hug, and love,

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hahaha! I thought she would turn into a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That was too funny. I hope she did not get warts!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a great blog post. . It's really nice and
    informative post. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ending was really interesting....the story touche my heart.thanks for the nice story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥