Shinade (Jackie) of The Painted Veil tagged me with the 37 Questions meme. The idea here is to pick 20 blogging friends, assign them numbers 1 through 20 and then answer the questions. Okay, sounds like fun.
Here's my twenty blogging friends:
1. Empress Bee 2. Sarge Charlie 3. Mike G. 4. Sandy B 5. Barb 6. Amazing Gracie 7. Tisha 8. Lisa 9. Linda 10. Grace 11. Colleen 12. Pam 13. Carol G. 14. Jackie 15. Lynda 16. Arv 17. DrillerAA 18. Speedy 19. Diane 20. Hale McKay
1. How did you meet 7? I met Tisha doing memes if I'm not mistaken. We just hit it off from there. I love how she loves her family so much. An inspiration that young lady is.
2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met? Give her a great big hug. Love you Lynda.
3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated? Oh no, Sarge won't stand for that for one minute. Okay, Empress Bee wouldn't either. Empress Bee and Sarge Charlie are married.
4. Have you seen 17 cry? No, but I'll bet he does from time to time. I mean that in a good way Driller.
5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple? I don't think so. Dick wouldn't care for this arrangement at all. Arv is indeed adorable and a very good catch too. He's single ladies!
6. Do you think 11 is attractive? Yes she's very attractive.
7. What is 2's favorite color? Red, white and blue. I know that for a fact.
8. When was the last time you talked to 9? Face to face last May. Blogging probably last Friday before we left for the boat.
9. What language does 8 speak? English.
10. Who is 13 going out with? Her husband. I'm pretty sure of this too.
11. Would you ever date 17? I love him, but we are both in committed relationships to other folks. We also believe in the vows we have made to our mates.
12. Where does 18 live? Hollydale, Minnesota if course. Hi Speedy! Big hug.
13. What is the best thing about 4? She is the nicest person. Always has something nice to say. She also gives great cyber hugs.
14. What would you like to tell 10 right now? Mr. Gaw-juss makes me smile.
15. What is the best thing about 20? He's an excellent writer. I'm currently enjoying his twice a week posting of The Quill and the Quire.
16. Have you ever kissed 2? No, but I'd sure like to meet him and Empress Bee. I could then give both of them a kiss on the cheek.
17. What is the best memory you have of 5? Her saving Whitey. Whitey is a beautiful cat that needed medical attention and a forever home very badly. He got both.
18. When's the next time you're going to see 1? I hope to see her for real one day. Her and Sarge Charlie.
19. How is 7 different from 6? I love them both. Let's see, Tisha is a mom of little ones and Amazing Gracie is a mother and grandmother.
20. Is 2 pretty? No, but he's handsome.
21. What was your 1st impression of 15? Wow, she writes such beautiful love poetry.
22. How did you meet 3? I'm not really sure if it was Entrecard or not, but I think so. Mike has become a very, very good friend.
23. Is 5 your best friend? Well, Barb ranks right up there in the friend category.
24. Do you hate 12? Not at all. Pam is a delightful young lady.
25. Have you seen 18 in the last month? No, but I'd sure like to meet Speedy. Hugs.
26. When was the last time you saw 16? I've not seen Arv for real, but I would love to.
27. Have you been to 5's house? No, but I've seen some pictures.
28. When's the next time you'll see 10? Grace lives in Philly so I'm guessing we'll never meet, but you just never know.
29. Are you close to 11? I think Colleen and I are pretty close. We certainly think alike on lots of things.
30. Have you been to the movies with 4? No, but I'd love to take a movie in with Sandy and Dick.
31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8? No, Lisa is a sweetie. I doubt I'd ever get in trouble with her.
32. Would you give 19 a hug? I'd give Diane a hug in a hot second.
33. When have you lied to 3? I would never lie to Mike. Never.
34. Is 1 good at socializing? Absolutely. She got that Southern Lady charm going on.
35. Do you know a secret about 8? No. She's pretty much an open book and shares her life with her blogging buddies very nicely. I even attended her wedding to Markie. Well sort of.
36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18? I'm not sure if they visit each other or not. If they don't they should. Speedy meet Pam. Pam meet Speedcat.
37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9? I've actually met Linda. She's a delightful young woman. Yes Linda you are younger than I am so you are a delightful young woman.
Thanks Jackie. That was indeed fun. I tag my 20 blogging friends that helped me answer all these questions, but only if you want to play along.