Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Pianist

A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter.

The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.

The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about one foot high and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well. He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano.

The little man sits down at the piano and starts playing a beautiful piece by Mozart!
'Where on earth did you get that?' says the bartender.

The man responds by reaching into the paper bag. This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says: 'Here. Rub it.'

So the bartender rubs the lamp. Suddenly there's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him. 'I will grant you one wish. Just one wish ~ each person is only allowed one!'

The bartender gets real excited. Without hesitating he says, 'I want a million bucks!'

A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, then another and another... Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks and they keep coming!

The bartender turns to the man and says, 'You know, I think your genie's a little deaf.' 'I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks.'

'Tell me about it!!' says the man, 'do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?'

Hat tip: Amazing Gracie of Echoes of Grace
Share This



    I love it!

    Hey ... I'm going to forward that e mail to you with "the list" ... we are going to WHIP this thing. Heck yeah. I weighed 172 yesterday and 172.5 today. It's given me the courage to skip some yummy things. Hope it's down there again tomorrow. How are you doing on the boat this weekend?

  2. That sure 'splains that!

    Happy boating...big hugs!

  3. Ha,ha,ha,ha!
    That was really funny!
    Thank you, Sandee!

  4. LOL...this is a good one. I have heard it told very differently. but, you would most likely be banned forever to tell it the other way!!

    I hope you have a great day!!

    P.S. poking around for Awww...Mondays!!

  5. bwahahaha! This was one of those jokes I know I've heard before but I couldn't remember how it ends before I got to the end of the joke. That's how my mind works nowadays!

    I'd love an 12 inch Pianist. It would take up a lot less room in my living room!

  6. Oh, I *SO* wasn't expecting that!!!! Bwahahahahaahaha!

  7. I heard this years and totally forgot it...thanks for bringing it back!

  8. LOL that was a good one Sandee. Hmmm a 12" piano, wonder how that gets tuned ;-)

  9. funny!

    Hope you had a great weekend Sandee!

  10. I love this one. I would have nothing funny to share on my Friend Feed today if you hadn't posted this.

  11. Maybe the should have written down their wishes on paper. But then again, who needs a herd of male deer in a bar.

  12. That's funny!!! Great joke... Although having a 12 inch pianist would be cool if it played like Ray Charles.

  13. h ehee... drunk genies :P


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥