Monday, August 10, 2009


Mike of Rambling Stuff aka Golch Central awarded me the Love Ya award. Thanks a million Mike and I love ya too.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Bing (PinkLady) of Of Living and Loving...and Coping gave me the Humane award. Thank you so much for this honor Bing.

Here's the scoop on this award:
“The Humane Award honors certain bloggers who express kindness, caring and compassion for others.

Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis.

Link back to the person who gifted you with the award and share the love with other bloggers.”
Here's Bing's picks:

Mike of Rambling Stuff AKA Golch Central
Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary and Stigma No More
Kat of Candles Crafts and Whatnot and Soy Wax Candles Blog
Wenny of Inside My Bubble Today
Sandee of Comedy Plus

Dorothy of Grammology
Dorothy L of Blog
Kara of The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic
BK of Symphony of Love
Christine of Live Passionately

Bingkee of I Love/Hate America
Thom of Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever...
Jackie of The Painted Veil
Tripti of Life is a Quest
Cathy of Psychic Mama*Indigo Child

Pam of Finding Pam gave me the Loyal Friends and Visitors award. Thanks a million Pam.

Of course there are rules:

  • Copy the loyal picture above
  • Pass it to you think who is/are deserving.
  • Leave a message to them.
  • Pass as many as you want.
  • Message back or leave a comment to the owner.
I pass all three of these awards to all the folks in my buddy list.
Share This


  1. Sandee,
    You did such a wonderful job with this.

    Congratulations to you. Wow I didn't see all of this information with the award.

    How do you do it all? I am not kidding amaze me!!

    Those weekends must do wonders for you!!

    Welcome home,

  2. Oppppssss....i didn't even know bing handed this to me.

    This medicine has me really wacky. I must go and let her know!!

  3. Congratulations, may I call you the Award Lady? Name one and you have it. Great!
    Oh yes, the older you get the more attention you give to the rest rooms.

  4. you are quite the award queen!!


  5. Congrats mate :)

  6. Congrats on all of the awards.I am honored that you are giving all away to all you blog friends.I am definately taking the loyal friends and followers award.I think that you will love the way I'm giving away the award.

  7. Congrats on all the awards!

  8. Sandee, wowie....
    You are so worthy of all your awards. I think we should call you "The Queen of Awards", but then that might take away from our other Queen Mimi. Maybe, if we check with Mimi, you could be a Lady in Waiting with a Zillion awards.

    Thanks for posting my award and I must say that it looks marvelous on your blog along with the others.

    Congratualtions again. BRAVO...

  9. we must never forget the values of friendship and solidarity!

  10. congratulations for this blog: very interesting, and finally with subjects not frivolous!

  11. This is a great blog post. . It's really nice and informative. Thanks so much.

  12. Nice package of awards, and of awardees, I see several peoples names whom I admire from afar:))) well deserved... pretty soon you are gonna own all of the awards known to mankind, think???
    Much love, hugs and :))))
    Have a rockin' day/night:)))

  13. I love this blog, every time I pass a few minutes from here! a kiss to everyone!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥