Monday, August 17, 2009


Mike of Rambling Stuff aka Golch Central gave me The Circle of Friends award. Thanks a million Mike.

The really cool thing about this award is there doesn't appear to be any rules. Okay, I'll admit that I didn't search for any either.
Kat of Candles, Crafts and Whatnot gave me the Loyal Friend and Visitor award. Thanks a million Kat for always remembering me. Big hug.

Here's all of Kat's picks:

Of Living and Loving...and Coping
Dolly's Daily Diary
Comedy Plus
My Kids Are My World
My Art and the Mom in Me

A LiL Enchanted
1 Blog and 2 Sides....
Lovely Purses
At Home with Auntie E
Simply Shinade

The rules:
  1. Copy the loyal picture above
  2. Pass it to you think who is/are deserving.
  3. Leave a message to them.
  4. Pass as many as you want.
  5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.
I pass both these awards on to all of my friends. You know who you are.
Share This


  1. Great looking awards, and well deserved. I guess since you actually admit to following my feeble attempt at blogging, we're friends. Right?

  2. I'm gla you enjoyed the award I gave you.Big Time Hug to you.

  3. Sandee you deserve these awards and so many more. No wonder your base of friends continues to grow larger each day. But it is has it should be, like your heart. Thank you my friend, I will be sure to add these onto my feed and blog also, Glenn

  4. Awesome awards Sandee! Hugs and loves to you!! Have a awesome week! :D

  5. Congratulations! You are really worthy that beautiful award. Let me add my hot applause to it.

  6. very nice and well deserved!

    smiles, bee

  7. No rules is fabulous, but how do you break the rules now?

  8. good achieving awards sandee. you have presented me the new way of making friendship.


    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

  9. Congratulations - don't you just love getting awards. It feels so good to know you are appreciated. I love it when I get them, so my dear congrats, you deserve them for all the joy you bring into this world.

    Love and Blessings,


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥