Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two Terrific Awards

Dawn of Twisted Sister gave me two awards. The first is the Friendship Forever award and the second is a triple award - The Lemonade award,the Sisterhood award and the Best Friend award.

Well, she didn't exactly say me, but she did say she was passing both awards to all the lady bloggers out there. I'm a lady blogger right?

Okay, I'm going to pass this along to all my regular visitors. You know who you are.
Share This


  1. Congratulatons on all those awards. You have the most of any blogger I know of.
    Bubba's future FIL probably paid for that lottery ticket, he just doesn't know it.

  2. congrats on the awards,I'm helping myself to one of the awards.

  3. Hmmm...I don't suppose that I qualify for the Sisterhood award, do I?

  4. Maybe if you had an award for the "Most Confused Blogger". I could win that one hands down.

  5. you are dunny but NEVER frivilous, Sandee!


    Comfort Spiral

  6. Big congrats...well deserved. Big hugs, honey!

  7. As far as I'm concerned, you're ALWAYS a lady, Sandee!

  8. Congrats Sandee!! i truly don't know how you manage to keep up with everything.

    You deserve every award there is!

    Love and hugs,

  9. truly Sandee you have to be one of the most authentic and true people I know in my weblog world.

    well deserved awards.

    Hope you and Zane have a great weekend! hugs to you both!

  10. Congrats!! You are super deserving of them all !!!

  11. Yes! You are a lady blogger, congratulations for your awards!

  12. These are REALLY nice awards

  13. Yes, congrats, and I agree, you must have more than ANY blogger ever... hmmmn, we will have to find you an award for being the most awarded... I'm on it, might take a while, but, I'm on it...
    Have a beautiful night, much love, hugs and :))))


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥