Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Major Award

Kat of Soy Wax Candles Blog gave me the Major Award.

Thank you so very much for always remembering me Kat. Big hug.
Here's what made me chuckle about Kat's post - Seeing as though I don't remember the rules or anything...I am making my own up!! LOL
This award is for anyone who likes to smile and/or laugh, and just generally spreads that along in this blogging world we all travel in. (sounds good, right?)
Yes Kat it sounds good!
Here's Kat's picks:

Sandee of Comedy Plus
Bing of Sheepish Thoughts
Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
Jenn of My Kids are My World
Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me
SpeedCat of SpeedCat Hollydale Page
HC of Holy Cuteness
Joel of Stuff and Nonsense
Mr Mom of Everyday Living
Cranky without our Coffee of Barako Brew

I give this award to all my buddies in my buddy list.
Share This

11 comments:

  1. Boat-ific!!!!!!!
    Aloha, Sandeee Sistah

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  2. VAN tass TEE cohhh !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new award SANDEE! i also passed this on to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again!!

    And as you can see, you were tops on my list!! You make me laugh the loudest and you were the first to come to my mind!!

    Also, thank you for your kindness and support when I needed it most!!

    Hugs back to you my friend,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! I agree with Kat that you are a true friend and keep me laughing.

    Thanks for being YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jailbird7/26/2009

    congrats!
    by the way I'm an ocean also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YHEEEEEEEEEE HE HE HEEEEEEE YHA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhh, that is great, and another in your now massive collection of awards, eh??? Very nice, and well deserved!!!!
    Have a great night, much love, hugs and :))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your well-deserved award and may I add your STATISTICS are AWESOME indeed ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥