Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Super Comments Award

Diane of Good Mourning Glory gave me the Super Comments Award. She just made my day. Thank you so very much.

Here's what Diane said about this award:
I'm sending this out to some of my favorite commenters - all people I consider my friends, who always show me the comment love no matter what boring, five millionth photo of my kids or artwork, or silly ramble-y-ness I post. Thanks for always making me feel listened to!
Here's Diane's picks:

Mejis @ Did I Say That Outloud?
Thom @ Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever
Mimi @ Screaming Mimi
Dracenea @ Rabid Reflections
Drollgirl @ drollgirl

Sandee @ Comedy Plus
Joy @ joy to the blog
Halloween Spirit @ Orange And Black
blueviolet @ A Nut In A Nutshell

Here's a 'few' of my favorite "super comments" folks:

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53
Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
Linda of Are We There Yet?
Gracie of Echoes of Grace
Tisha of CrAzY Working Mom

Joe of Crotchety Old Man Yells At Cars
Lois of Lowdown From Lois
Sandy of Traveling Bells
Katherine of Wading Through My Stream of Consciousness...
Speedy of Speedcat Hollydale Page

Ettarose of Sanity on Edge
Mike of Rambling Stuff
Colleen of Short Stories in the Making
Rhonda of Led Beside Still Waters
Hale McKay of It Occurred To Me

Diane of Good Mourning Glory
Barb of WillThink4Wine
Carol G of A Letter To Me
Pam of Finding Pam
Grace of Hugz Before You Go

Participation is never mandatory.
Share This


  1. That's a lot of yapping! :-D

  2. Ohhh Sandee...Can I steal this?? I love pandas??

    Please?? (puppy dog eyes)

  3. awww, thanks honey! you rock too!

    smiles, bee

  4. Congratulations! You DO give awesome comments.

    I'm singing:

    For she's a jolly good... ladyyyy!
    For she's a jolly good llaaadddyyyy!
    For she's a jolly good LAAAAA-D!!!
    Which nobody can deny!!!!

    And so say all of I!

    I really am trying most days of the week. Yesterday I did SO good ... but I can tell from the way I feel bloated and weird that the cookies from the weekend are STILL with me. As soon as those stop clinging to my insides, I'll feel better.

    I've walked already, cooked veggies and rice and pork chops ... an actual MEAL instead of just munching on cereal all day ... and tortillas and cheese ... my usual staple ... so I really AM working on it. And I have my water bottle beside me and have already drank ... drunken? half of it.

    I WILL be thin when you get back. I will I will I will.

    Good job with your weight loss! You are doing AWESOME!!!

  5. Another award! Congratulations!

  6. It is very cute animal and I love pandas.Are you looking to buy a recycled HP Q6000A black toner? Quality Cartridge is the ultimate solution for you. At Quality Cartridge, you can buy high quality cartridges with Money Back Guarantee and free shipping in the UK.

  7. This is great!
    You are really amazing in commenting! You always get the right sense about what we are saying.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥