Monday, July 6, 2009

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.


"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants

1. DrillerAA09
2. Grace
3. gpartha
4. anthonynorth
5. barb
6. K
7. PinkLady
8. Ivanhoe
9. Mike Golch
10. Sandy B
11. Lois Grebowski
12. Dawn
13. Ana
14. Sherry
15. Free Dating Sites
16. Call center
17. The Mother
18. TorAa
19. RennyBA
Share This

19 comments:

  1. What I want to know is: what's he been doing to get that drained looking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one sweet face!

    So, how was your long weekend boating, Sandee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks to me like someone had a long night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't that adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...I want to take him home with me :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great Aww monday.I hope that you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now isn't he the cutest thing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and cuddly for now, but he's gonna grow up! Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wook at dat pwetty puddy....awwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see any newborn animal.
    I feel like taking them all home.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Much more so than the one in the movie "Hangover."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwwww I love his eyes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry,
    I'm a day or so to late to post, but I tell you the Monday this week was really AWWWWW (Rain and 14 C - Winter Temperature in CA - What we call the Green Winter)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwwwwwwww - Cuuuute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, I wish I could have it, but... Hope you had a nice week, mine was great:))))
    Much love to you, hugs and :))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥